Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Finally Andrew somehow can deal with Christine in bed. Hope Kelly will help him heal of his impotence completely. For the other route, why not choose some sexy woman for him? There is already zillion beautiful ones, without much need in new dates. Jessica obvious choice, doctor Denise, maybe even Cynthia or Marla? And i somehow want something between Christine and Kelly going on, even if they hate each other.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Finally Andrew somehow can deal with Christine in bed. Hope Kelly will help him heal of his impotence completely. For the other route, why not choose some sexy woman for him? There is already zillion beautiful ones, without much need in new dates. Jessica obvious choice, doctor Denise, maybe even Cynthia or Marla? And i somehow want something between Christine and Kelly going on, even if they hate each other.
the choices would've tobe almost infinite to get a story like done, even tho i would like to see that myself it would have to be a major project and as i understand it this game is a side project of the main game "Dreaming of Dana".... hopefully the game dev can get more support and hire some full time staff to help him out.... :D:extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy:

Reactions: Doc Wobbly

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Really like "Dana" so was pretty jazzed about this. The models are excellent and the writing is also very good. The only issue I have actually is the daughter is a spoiled little shit. Honestly if Daddy just lets her walk all over the stepmom like that and be so disrespectful then he's not a man. God, first rule, protect your woman. Daughter has major issues. Father is a slug. I actually feel really sorry for the stepmom. OK she's got her own issues but seriously??
None of the individuals in this seem especially well-balanced :) Of course, doesn't detract from the great artwork or good writing. Damn you Ptolemy LOL

Reactions: Dilettante

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Really like "Dana" so was pretty jazzed about this. The models are excellent and the writing is also very good. The only issue I have actually is the daughter is a spoiled little shit. Honestly if Daddy just lets her walk all over the stepmom like that and be so disrespectful then he's not a man. God, first rule, protect your woman. Daughter has major issues. Father is a slug. I actually feel really sorry for the stepmom. OK she's got her own issues but seriously??
None of the individuals in this seem especially well-balanced :) Of course, doesn't detract from the great artwork or good writing. Damn you Ptolemy LOL
That's the whole idea, my friend.

What I have planned for them to do, doesn't happen to well adjusted people. ;)

Ptolemy

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
That's the whole idea, my friend.

What I have planned for them to do, doesn't happen to well adjusted people. ;)

Ptolemy
Thanks for the response :) Like I said, really enjoy your work but damn you made some dysfunctional people here LOL Of course I've been selecting just the "bold" choices so will try it now with the timids and see how that goes. Another great game.

p.s. I guess in the longrun we aren't really playing these games to see well-adjusted people LOL

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
When will this game gets an update?
The graphics are great, char dev are cool, and kelly is awesome.
Just when it goes to the good part it ends :'(. I wanna see that father-daughter action more:test2:

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
I love the story line where the daughter and daddy are just beginning to find each other attractive. I so could be her.

Fanboy

Jul 6, 2017
Extracted image from game (v0.15):
Day 1+2:

Day 3+4:

PW: Fanboy

Reactions: Namco15 and lupy30

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
What I have planned for them to do, doesn't happen to well adjusted people.
does that mean they will cheat no matter what? i like dreaming of dana cause she can be faithful to the mc... but if there is going to be some kind of cheating... meh i will pass on this one.
by the way nice work with dreaming of dana, i love it

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
When will this game gets an update?
The graphics are great, char dev are cool, and kelly is awesome.
Just when it goes to the good part it ends :'(. I wanna see that father-daughter action more:test2:
This is my side project. Until Dreaming of Dana is finished, updates for this will be irregular.

does that mean they will cheat no matter what? i like dreaming of dana cause she can be faithful to the mc... but if there is going to be some kind of cheating... meh i will pass on this one.
by the way nice work with dreaming of dana, i love it
If you played DoD, you know that I keep everything optional. But that path will be there, if the player chooses to take it.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
If you played DoD, you know that I keep everything optional. But that path will be there, if the player chooses to take it.
im glad to hear it then.... i will give it a try >)
(sorry if i did come before as rude... it was not my intention)

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
This was released as "Project 1-1.0" Then Changed to "Dysfunctional family 1.0" renamed again "don't release" and now being called "intimate relations 015" and declared "ON HOLD" by the developer.

If you played DoD, you know that I keep everything optional.
Very little is optional in DoD, it's cucky as fuck from the beginning.

Reactions: verzauberung

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
This was released as "Project 1-1.0" Then Changed to "Dysfunctional family 1.0" renamed again "don't release" and now being called "intimate relations 015" and declared "ON HOLD" by the developer.

Very little is optional in DoD, it's cucky as fuck from the beginning.

It was never "released" as anything but "intimate relations". If you mean that someone shared a work in progress alpha version, and uploaded it here, then I guess you could say it was "released". But if you're going to take stuff before it's ready, I can't be responsible for the confusion.

When it comes to DoD, after the first chapter, when the player is first introduced to the girls, and they're respective fetishes, every single scene it optional. I know, I wrote the code.

As for being cucky. You're one of those guys, are you? Maybe you'll learn some day, that it's ok for another man to breathe the same air as a woman you like.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
As for being cucky. You're one of those guys, are you? Maybe you'll learn some day, that it's ok for another man to breathe the same air as a woman you like.
what a stupid Thing to say holy fuck. its a fucking game. noone cares if irl its "ok for another man to breathe the same air as a woman you like." and if that would be "realistic". often times implementing "realistic" Things in games really hurt them... look at DayZ. atm pubg is super popular and fun to Play, and in that game you heal by drinking energy Drinks... you think thats "realistic"? fuck no, but the game is still fun.

its really sad that so many game devs are so dense and think realism is important for a game, and implement unfun Things in the game just for the sake of realism.

Reactions: Namco15

Mirtugast

Dec 25, 2016
its really sad that so many game devs are so dense and think realism is important for a game
Broheem, who said anything about realism?

We're in a depraved corner of the internet where cartoon characters from our childhood are sexualized to stupid degrees, women go from utter revulsion at being raped to squealing for more cock while drooling everywhere in 4 clicks, and family members have an apparent 99% immunity to the Westermarck effect.

It's not there for realism, it's there for the appeal. It's not your appeal, but unless you want to argue it is nobody's appeal that really means fuck all eh?

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Broheem, who said anything about realism?

We're in a depraved corner of the internet where cartoon characters from our childhood are sexualized to stupid degrees, women go from utter revulsion at being raped to squealing for more cock while drooling everywhere in 4 clicks, and family members have an apparent 99% immunity to the Westermarck effect.

It's not there for realism, it's there for the appeal. It's not your appeal, but unless you want to argue it is nobody's appeal that really means fuck all eh?

dude if you like cuck and ntr thats not a Problem AT ALL. but then just tag the game with it. or say it out right that stuff like that will be in the game. imo is 100% right, but ofc the dev had to give some bs Reply and excuse. and its literallythe dev who does the whole "It's not your appeal, but unless you want to argue it is nobody's appeal that really means fuck all eh?" by saying that is "one of those guys who Need to learn that cuck is normal".

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Maybe you'll learn some day, that it's ok for another man to breathe the same air as a woman you like.
As Quarterback for Team Eric, it was kinda funny reading this fumble. I agree with you that religious extremist gamers who demand that their virgins be untouched, should be on the terrorist no-fly list.

I simply called you out, on your lie, where you said that you make everything optional.
DoD is a click turn the page, visual novel with no choice but quit-game for most of the story.
Read the walkthrough
you must do this to do this, nothing is avoidable
forced NTR
forced Interracial, MF MMF FFM
forced cuck
Nothing against NTR/cuck games. But don't lie about it. Cuck fans want it, others don't. Don't say optional, when it's forced.

Reactions: verzauberung
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes