Jun 1, 2017
I have a question, someone can tell me what difference is in the choice to be bold or timid ? what influence have in future? and whath influence have in future relationship?

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Was starting to think this was abandoned, so I'm happy when it gets pulled out of the abandoned abyss. Normally I go for blondes and redheads but looking forward to petting Kelly's purrfect furry kitty.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
This developer's games are awful and the worst one is Intimate Relations :poop:
/shrug I shot my load to it a few times so it doesn't seem bad to me. Bathroom scene when Kelly gets creampied by her dad is still my favorite. Can it be better? Sure, but I don't care about perfection enough given the tech a dev has access to to wait a year betwen updates like some. Photorealistic renders would be great, but who wants to wait a day just for 1 render?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
thats what Im waiting for, that Kelly will have sex with fatty boy.
and I hope it will be done well. not another Dating my Daughter fiasco after waiting years.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
WTF I just upgraded from .8 to .85 and nothing new happened. Was just wife content added or something? I'm trying to knock up the doctor and the daughter, haven't seen wife scenes in awhile, so just seems to not be in the house anymore after opening the gym with that other chic.

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
Can't seem to get Christine submits choice scene goes straight to the movies scene with Andrew/Kelly

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0
Size 563 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
I loaded my last save from the end of 0.8 where I was in bed with christine and it immediately says end of 0.85 in the next image too.
Are the new scenes somewhere in the middle or is this a bug?

Reactions: Smirniy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I loaded my last save from the end of 0.8 where I was in bed with christine and it immediately says end of 0.85 in the next image too.
Are the new scenes somewhere in the middle or is this a bug?
we don't know what was updated.

3.50 star(s) 50 Votes