4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
I just got a look a 0.1.7. Ugh, and one of my Quest controllers had to go out for an rMA when the sensor ring broke. The refurb can't get to me fast enough x.x

Shoroch

Aug 18, 2018
Is it me or the 0.1.6 we have here now, looks graphically... weird. The lightning is just horid and the dog-boy has this grainy texture like dried cheese.

And the player dick seems to be useless on automatic. Or I'm just doing something wrong.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Welp, since I can't get to the Microsfot store to even try the Python thing I guess I'm waiting.

garoille

Jan 7, 2019
zopzoop, Yep i was meaning the main thread first post atm i post my remark. I found the 1.7 crack after reading you -Nynx-, difficult to find it when the first post is not linking on it, but now i think it does it :D Thanks to you two for your patience.

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
zopzoop, Yep i was meaning the main thread first post atm i post my remark. I found the 1.7 crack after reading you -Nynx-, difficult to find it when the first post is not linking on it, but now i think it does it :D Thanks to you two for your patience.
Yeah op does not update this post

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
So when i open the links for the crack it opens a page full of random bullshit and nothing downloads on firefox. When i try it on Edge, windows throws a fit over a trojan. Did anyone scan the file, and if yes, how can i actually download it

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
So when i open the links for the crack it opens a page full of random bullshit and nothing downloads on firefox. When i try it on Edge, windows throws a fit over a trojan. Did anyone scan the file, and if yes, how can i actually download it
Ok, figured it out, the page kept saying it would save it as a txt doc, but it saved it properly. Thanks firefox. Anyway, when i install the crack, the game wont launch anymore? is the crack not for 1.7 yet?

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
How do you use radial menu in 2d version?

edit: just wasd.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes