4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
Is a sort of ".exe" crack on the way?
Windows defender just keep eliminating the crack each time I downloaded.
Also, I hope that some decent controllers for non-VR users are on the way, I have motion sickness so I could never be able to play VR games, and I don't think that I'm the only one.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Is a sort of ".exe" crack on the way?
Windows defender just keep eliminating the crack each time I downloaded.
Also, I hope that some decent controllers for non-VR users are on the way, I have motion sickness so I could never be able to play VR games, and I don't think that I'm the only one.
I can't even get into the Microsoft store to get Python :/

compliant

Aug 12, 2018
I changed my height via Height Adjustment in the setting page, that seems to be the only way I can find in 2d.

BTW, you can simply download python 3.9 from their website pythonDOTorg, no need for windows store.

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
I changed my height via Height Adjustment in the setting page, that seems to be the only way I can find in 2d.

BTW, you can simply download python 3.9 from their website pythonDOTorg, no need for windows store.
I try to use Python from the website and send an error after executing the program... I'm going to wait for a better crack.

ktn-temp

Jun 4, 2018
Did anyone try to run this on linux? With wine I get an error: 0100:err:virtual:virtual_setup_exception stack overflow 1856 bytes in thread 0100 addr 0x7b013093 stack 0x1208c0 (0x120000-0x121000-0x220000) and the game crashes. And IDK how to use proton. But if the game works with proton I can try to figure it out.

os1996

Nov 25, 2018
game crashes on startup, did everything by the book
vr version
game loads fine without the crack, obiously won't auth, but with the crack it won't load at all

Last edited:

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
Haven't got a chance to test in VR yet, but from what i saw of the 2D i'm gonna have to get my cosmos up and running soon! The new girl has the cutest most adorable fuck-faces i've seen in one of these games. I wish it had more audio and custom voices but what is here is pretty straight forward and perfectly to the point of what ya want from this type of game:

"Stand right over there, now bend over, lemme just put this in ya real quick...aaaand boom goes the dynamite!" :LOL:

Story and stuff has it's place sometimes, but for just a sex sim with No messing around with plot, no quests, no corny '70s penthouse dialog, just a "hey, lets fuck!" sim, it's perfect.

More characters, species, and more poses of course would make it better, and i'm sure they're on their way, but i am ecstatic about where this one is going so far. it's pretty high on my favorites list already!

Last edited:
Reactions: drk47

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Haven't got a chance to test in VR yet, but from what i saw of the 2D i'm gonna have to get my cosmos up and running soon! The new girl has the cutest most adorable fuck-faces i've seen in one of these games. I wish it had more audio and custom voices but what is here is pretty straight forward and perfectly to the point of what ya want from this type of game:

"Stand right over there, now bend over, lemme just put this in ya real quick...aaaand boom goes the dynamite!" :LOL:

Story and stuff has it's place sometimes, but for just a sex sim with No messing around with plot, no quests, no corny '70s penthouse dialog, just a "hey, lets fuck!" sim, it's perfect.

More characters, species, and more poses of course would make it better, and i'm sure they're on their way, but i am ecstatic about where this one is going so far. it's pretty high on my favorites list already!
Some sound won't hurt either, I want to hear them moan

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
speaking of moaning, with the cuteness of these characters....if it was me making this, i'd cut out the raunchy talk most games use, it just doesn't feel like the kind of atmosphere where it would belong, ya know? just "cute-noises" would be perfect.

ktn-temp

Jun 4, 2018
OK, found the problem, I was using version 0.1.7, but the crack linked in the first post is for different version. The correct crack I found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/intimate-vr-0-1-7-vitki.80607/post-5814644
Game works on wine now.
The controls in 2d version is worse than Heat somehow...
Why are there frogs under the couch? I somehow managed to get the smallest frog get stuck in the girl's butthole along with my entire hand I think? I was pressing Q to reset hands and it didn't come back it was just gone.

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
Finally got the 2D version to work, but god its janky. Other than the controls tho the game seems pretty fuckin good ngl. Heres hoping VR becomes less expensive or the controls better

SilentSix

Stay safe!
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
OK, found the problem, I was using version 0.1.7, but the crack linked in the first post is for different version. The correct crack I found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/intimate-vr-0-1-7-vitki.80607/post-5814644
Game works on wine now.
The controls in 2d version is worse than Heat somehow...
Why are there frogs under the couch? I somehow managed to get the smallest frog get stuck in the girl's butthole along with my entire hand I think? I was pressing Q to reset hands and it didn't come back it was just gone.
Hey sorry about that, Ill fix it!

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
Now i got no clue about game development yada yada, but i feel like interactable clothes would be pretty good. The character start with some clothes on (toggable) and you can for example pull down the underwear. No idea how managable that would be

naamah

Jul 9, 2017
It is managable.. but its very hard :/ From prgramming perspectiv, it is way easyer to just.. toggle it ON/OFF than.. really pull it down =)

TheWendigo_Alpha

Apr 9, 2021
the commands in the bypass authentication section wont work so i looked it up and the commands are actually python -m pip install flask and python -m pip install request

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes