4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Axlrow

Nov 23, 2023
Does anyone know if the dev has made any announcements regarding the progress of the game?

MondongoLonrongo

Formerly 'SuppahCreppy'
Jan 30, 2018
Link to the new version.

The poor kid can't cope with everything that happens to him, between the death of his mother and living in a conflict zone due to the war between Ukraine and Russia.

I don't want to advertise anything but if you really like the content, it would be nice to donate to his Patreon.

MondongoLonrongo

Formerly 'SuppahCreppy'
Jan 30, 2018
Link to the new version.

Mega

The poor kid can't cope with everything that happens to him, between the death of his mother and living in a conflict zone due to the war between Ukraine and Russia.

I don't want to advertise anything but if you really like the content, it would be nice to donate to his Patreon.
A newbie question, does checking if a link is secure have to be done by someone else? I have checked the content of the link with AVG and the default Windows antivirus to see if there were viruses in the game and there is nothing except the SmartScreen warning that appears in all pirated games or games without a recognized publisher.

Norm.

Jun 12, 2023
Link to the new version.

Mega

think that is an older version.

Norm.

Jun 12, 2023
for the 0.3.4 Unity version in case anyone needs to go back for that.
Link.:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IntiMateVR-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

ThrowSam

Oct 24, 2021
I've heard it was supposed to be like a cub version of Heat but I don't really see it, but the fact they teamed up with a legit groomer isn't really helping their case

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
I've heard it was supposed to be like a cub version of Heat but I don't really see it, but the fact they teamed up with a legit groomer isn't really helping their case
I wouldn't call it "teaming up" in any way. It's not as if Jasonafex is actively working on the project with him or anything. He was just desperate to get attention to his buggy mess of a "game" so he did cameos with other people.

As a showcase of how grateful Jasonafex is to these people, Vitki added Vergence as a full on interactive character from the start.

Jasonafex added Vitki's OC into a debug room you have to go out of your way to find.

I'm not even sure if he's still in the new Unreal Engine version, so this whole thing is moot anyway, if that's the case. He's not.

Last edited:
Reactions: tester72

ThrowSam

Oct 24, 2021
I wouldn't call it "teaming up" in any way. It's not as if Jasonafex is actively working on the project with him or anything. He was just desperate to get attention to his buggy mess of a "game" so he did cameos with other people.

As a showcase of how grateful Jasonafex is to these people, Vitki added Vergence as a full on interactive character from the start.

Jasonafex added Vitki's OC into a debug room you have to go out of your way to find.

I'm not even sure if he's still in the new Unreal Engine version, so this whole thing is moot anyway, if that's the case.
But was all of that before the whole GroomerAfex stuff came out or after? because if it was after than its still weird working with a known groomer/several other bad things

Sep 29, 2018
But was all of that before the whole GroomerAfex stuff came out or after? because if it was after than its still weird working with a known groomer/several other bad things
I think the allegation came out first in 2018. I think his character was added in 2021, if my memory serves me well enough.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes