3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm praying someone will provide the none public Chapter 5.. Otherwise not worth playing that chapter at this time.

D

Deleted member 232218

Could someone get pateron versions for chapter 1-3 for MAC? Thanks :)

DreamerFly26

Dec 18, 2018
Can somebody please post the Patreon version of Ch. 5, it's been over a month since its release? I was waiting till then for it to be posted.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Can somebody please post the Patreon version of Ch. 5, it's been over a month since its release? I was waiting till then for it to be posted.
I've given up on playing any more of this game since it's behind a paywall. So I have moved on nobody here is going to upload chapter 5 Patron release even though people have asked nicely.

fancypants49

Jun 13, 2019
Wow just wow
amazing game dude
this somehow reminds me of another galge called fatal relations
how nostalgic, its been over 20 years since I played it

DreamerFly26

Dec 18, 2018
For playing all chapters ı need download 4 unoffical (Chapter 1 to 4) and two offical (Chapter 5 and 6) ?
That's how it is now. Nobody knows if Nixxx or somebody else will upload the patreon versions. Just don't expect Ch 5 - 6 from normal to have Premium content.
You could spend $4 on Babus's Patreon if really you want premium content.

RohanRider

Feb 25, 2019
Im experiencing issues with chapter 1. it was working b4 and finished it twice, but now I can't go to saves or gallery and when I try to replay the game the screen goes white where you suppose to see June in his dream. I deleted and redownload and install multiple times and the issues persists. Im using Mac.

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
I finished Ch. 6, and damn, I was in the best part, Vera scene, but unfortunately, that scene was locked TT-TT

D

Deleted member 232218

Pateron versions for all chapters for MAC? Anyone? Please?

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes