3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Blargh i hate paywalls on public versions, it's a shame cuz the game looks really nice

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
Last chapter is coming :D
I feel exited and sad at the same time :)(
I hope this last one be the most awesome update of this game TTwTT

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yeah this game sucks in that other games the author releases to the public about a month after the Patreon release.. but this author does not and keeps everything behind a damn paywall.

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
Yeah this game sucks in that other games the author releases to the public about a month after the Patreon release.. but this author does not and keeps everything behind a damn paywall.
There's lot of dev and artist who don't release the whole full content to the public. He doesn't keep everything behind a paywall. If you're complaining about the "Early Access" of ch. 7, let me tell that is an uncomplete release, on the other hand, if you are complaining about the premium content, then just pay dude. Not everything is for free in this life, and this game couldn't have gone that far without people who paid to the dev to make the project grow. Chill out, pls
Also, there's a bunch of other artist who keeps premium content behind a paywall. The devs needs to eat, a place to live and all that stuff.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Nope rather not play then pay. I am a poor person but I still donating $1 to the author of Wizards Adventure because he understands not everyone has money and releases for free about a month after the patreon release. So that is the only type of authors I will support those that understand not everyone has a lot of money and shares there work after a month to the public.

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
Nope rather not play then pay. I am a poor person but I still donating $1 to the author of Wizards Adventure because he understands not everyone has money and releases for free about a month after the patreon release. So that is the only type of authors I will support those that understand not everyone has a lot of money and shares there work after a month to the public.
Dude, for the full version of this game, you only have to pay $4 which is nothing compared with full games released by biggest companies. And not only the last chapter, for that amount, you can have the full 7 chapters. You can pay once, and not pay the next month, or only pay when there's a new release. Dude, you want this for free, there will be devs who share it for free after a month, and there will be devs who will share it after a year, or perhaps never.

KrumP

Mar 25, 2018
Anyone got a save that unlock the scenes which require all the girls to love you?

Pirat1000

Sep 5, 2018
I was looking at the pictures before the game. And I saw a scene with a blonde and a yellow-haired guy. Is this the main character? or is it NTR? If the second, then the fuck this game!!!!!!!!! Please answer. I can't decide to play it or not to play it) thanks in Advance!

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes