3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
Hi!! Does anyone know how to unlock the last two images of the last row?
Emmm... You must enter to the mansion with vera, that's important, and after your encounter with Court bert, it will appear three options, save at this point and try the three options. I don't remember exactly which one is, but in on of them, Ludara and Sekani will appear, that means that you reach the harem ending and the happy ending. The ending where Carlis fuck all of them sucks TT-TT I hate that guy
Personaly, I feel kinda disappointed with the harem ending. I was expecting and orgy or something like that, like it happened in the chapter 6 with July and Vera(It was a threesome, but he could do the same in this last ch) And I wanted to see Dulcis get fucked tooTT-TT But at least there's a Vera scene which is free for the first time for those who are not patron :3

Reactions: Nixxx

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I was looking at the pictures before the game. And I saw a scene with a blonde and a yellow-haired guy. Is this the main character? or is it NTR? If the second, then the fuck this game!!!!!!!!! Please answer. I can't decide to play it or not to play it) thanks in Advance!
Dont worry it isnt NTR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pirat1000

Sep 5, 2018
July01.png Is this the main character or not????????? Or it's the dick that takes the girl from the main character. Answer me!

Nixxx

Jan 12, 2018
Emmm... You must enter to the mansion with vera, that's important, and after your encounter with Court bert, it will appear three options, save at this point and try the three options. I don't remember exactly which one is, but in on of them, Ludara and Sekani will appear, that means that you reach the harem ending and the happy ending. The ending where Carlis fuck all of them sucks TT-TT I hate that guy
Personaly, I feel kinda disappointed with the harem ending. I was expecting and orgy or something like that, like it happened in the chapter 6 with July and Vera(It was a threesome, but he could do the same in this last ch) And I wanted to see Dulcis get fucked tooTT-TT But at least there's a Vera scene which is free for the first time for those who are not patron :3
Thank you! It was the last option xD. I agree that there should be a sex scene with Dulcis.

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
So unofficial episode 5, will it be coming any time soon since no point playing 6 pr 7 if you dont play 5 first.

sonic

Apr 29, 2017
Does anyone know how to find the music that plays when you meet the count? I actually really like it.

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
how to save?
im in chapter one
can't save
Ch. 1 only gives you a code which you can paste on Ch.2. You can paste it on a note, and then change the extension by ".sav" and then you have turned into a save file. I did it, and it worked for me.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
what the diffrence with Unofficial Downloads and normal downloads and do i have to download every chapter if i want the whole thing?

Reactions: Nixxx
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes