3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Righteous

Oct 13, 2017
Okay I must be dumb, but no matter what actions I take after the first choice in chapter 7, it all leads to the same end where I fuck Vera and the other girl and lady August dies. What am I doing wrong?
You need to start from Ch.1 and build up the relationships from there or else you'll keep getting that ending. Luckily, there are walkthroughs for them otherwise I would have given up for the 'true' ending.

Saerifox

Jun 5, 2017
can't have more than B with june at the end of the chapter six, surely doing something bad somewhere, but i don't see what, locked out of the harem end.. or maybe i should face the monster in chapter 2, but will sekani score be enought?

Amanesuka

Oct 27, 2019
can't have more than B with june at the end of the chapter six, surely doing something bad somewhere, but i don't see what, locked out of the harem end.. or maybe i should face the monster in chapter 2, but will sekani score be enought?
There is a walkthrough under the Chaper 6 Premium version spoiler

D

Deleted member 1585345

how do i get the harem on chapter 7? all girls are AT LEAST S (except june which i can't get past A) and dulcis is alive, still can't get it no matter what.

DarkShockBro

Oct 15, 2017
At this point, I'm convinced there is no true end. I want to believe I'm wrong, but even with the walkthrough, getting the 'true end' is way too difficult. It's a shame, because I love this game, but it's been 4 days and still no one knows how to get a better ending than that dickbrain Calis possessing you. Yaaaaaaaaay.

To be precise, for me, Vera and August are both at SSS, Dulcis and July SS, and Sekani and Lusida at S, and June at B, where she maxes at A. All of this somehow isn't enough to get the true end. I'll mess around with the other two paths for a bit, but I'm thoroughly convinced that based on the posts in this thread, I'm probably not going to get anything, sadly.

EDIT: Welp, I did get two extra small endings by going a different path at the start. Not the true ending, sadly, but it's something.

Last edited:

Ecchi lover

Mar 9, 2018
can someone provide a chapter 6 save file ?
i cant get the good ending and it will be way too much backtrack to find where i made a mistake
so plz help

Sev Zarp

May 11, 2017
I can't get the middle left scene in chapter 6, or the bottom 3 on chapter 7, I've tried so much but I've got no clue how to do it, what am I supposed to do for them?

DarkShockBro

Oct 15, 2017
I can't get the middle left scene in chapter 6, or the bottom 3 on chapter 7, I've tried so much but I've got no clue how to do it, what am I supposed to do for them?
I can answer the first question: you need to have a high relationship with Vera; SS or more. This shouldn't be that difficult to do due to all the opportunities you get.

As for Chapter 7? No idea. Just waiting for the walkthrough at this point.

D

Deleted member 1585345

can someone provide a chapter 6 save file ?
i cant get the good ending and it will be way too much backtrack to find where i made a mistake
so plz help
Dulcis alive, all girls at max rank
You say it will be way too much backtrack but i've beat each game AT LEAST 6 times to get all the cgs and save files, lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecchi lover

Mar 9, 2018
You say it will be way too much backtrack but i've beat each game AT LEAST 6 times to get all the cgs and save files, lol
Ahhhh, i tried to be nice to all of them but i guess i made an mistake somewhere
thanks for the save file!

yungpiggy

Jul 9, 2018
spent 10$ patreon to get the cheat version of the game and try out the zelda shit. Dont bother wasting your time the scenes you cant get arent even animated.

DarkShockBro

Oct 15, 2017
spent 10$ patreon to get the cheat version of the game and try out the zelda shit. Dont bother wasting your time the scenes you cant get arent even animated.
If this is true, I'll be howling. But then again, this is the same game that gives no intimate scenes between Dulcis and the MC (the one in the 2nd chapter doesn't count, as the two were under an aphrodisiac) even after you save her in Chapter 6. But hey, maybe the true ending will be satisfying. We'll see, I suppose. I'll probably post an in-depth review once I can see the true ending, as I feel the review wouldn't be fair if I can't access it.

MattRodri

Apr 29, 2018
to be honest i think that getting the true ending will need so much backtracking it's gonna be crazy.. but well as someone said i'm also waiting for the walkthrough.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
So, figured out the True End to unlock the bottom two scenes of the gallery. Sadly they are not animated, but they are harem scenes so.. still worth getting at least once.

First off, you need a save like so:
Start a new game with said save and follow these choices:
- Sneak into the mansion with Vera
- Assassination?!
- Stick to the Plan

Now, here's the frustrating part.. just completing those decisions does not unlock the True End. That worked only once after getting every other damn ending. The true ending is not repeatable as far as I can tell, either.

I can very well be wrong, but I did unlock the True End after the 'Stick to the Plan' option, and I have tried both options at Assassination/Prostitution and the True End won't repeat for either. There is literally no other choices to get to that point, and I used the same game save from Ch.6 each new game I ran. So it has something to do with a completion flag in the Unity registry file that needs to be set by completing all the other endings first.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
So it has something to do with a completion flag in the Unity registry file that needs to be set by completing all the other endings first.
There is a registry flag for it. Just looked at it. Unity_Player_Session_Count type is Reg Binary.
I'm not playing the game again to figure this out. It wasn't all that enjoyable the first time and being cucked by the dev in this manner doesn't inspire confidence for me in the future.

MattRodri

Apr 29, 2018
So, figured out the True End to unlock the bottom two scenes of the gallery. Sadly they are not animated, but they are harem scenes so.. still worth getting at least once.

First off, you need a save like so:

Start a new game with said save and follow these choices:
- Sneak into the mansion with Vera
- Assassination?!
- Stick to the Plan

Now, here's the frustrating part.. just completing those decisions does not unlock the True End. That worked only once after getting every other damn ending. The true ending is not repeatable as far as I can tell, either.

I can very well be wrong, but I did unlock the True End after the 'Stick to the Plan' option, and I have tried both options at Assassination/Prostitution and the True End won't repeat for either. There is literally no other choices to get to that point, and I used the same game save from Ch.6 each new game I ran. So it has something to do with a completion flag in the Unity registry file that needs to be set by completing all the other endings first.
did you unlock the CGs by making only those choices? or you had to go through every ending to unlock them at all? because if that's the case going through the hassle of getting every ending is not that worth it at least to me.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes