3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Edit: Nevermind I find too weird the game, not for me but I wish babu the best in this and future projects!

Last edited:

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
I've unlocked all CGs except bottom right on Chapter 7. Anyone knows what I need to do to get it?

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Chapter 7 sucked fucking balls. Fuck being possessed by an asshole ghost.Wasted my god damn time with this shit.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Hmmm, I've only gotten chapter 1 done so far ... and it seems well made and has great polish ... and I know it's a minor thing ... but not being able to set text to instant is bad enough but having a little blip sound as the dialogue goes is just plain infuriating, I dunno who thought that was a good idea, haha ... you've either gotta double tap space real quick each line or mute it, but then you miss the BGM, which is actually rather good.

Last edited:

Ice-Person

May 6, 2017
I've downloaded the All in One. Not all of the episodes are Premium version.
I'm playing chapter 1, and while premium isn't in the file name it does seem to be the premium version.

Edit: Same seems to go for chapter 2, 3 and 4

Last edited:

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Agreed, most of the early Chapters are premium. A couple of the later ones are not premium. Chapter 7 is not, for sure.

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
Hi Babus, I want to know something I was thinking about a few minutes ago. It came from nowhere, and probably the oldest patrons know about it, but, is Vera actually MC's blood sister and you changed it because Patreon policies, or they are only childhood friend, like you wrote in the end of the Ch. 7. ????

emiru_sama

Mar 28, 2020
I never really feel the urge to comment anywhere, but this game here... To not tell any spoilers I must only say that 7th chapter had sooooooo unpredictable outcome that I stuttered there for quite a long time shouting "WHAAAAAT".
Man, this story is ducking great.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes