3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Babus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2018
Babus here!
The walkthrough will be available soon for my patreons, but here's a tip that will help you a lot to get the true ending:

In chapter 4, you must ask August if she's really happy with her life.

That's the trickiest part about getting the harem ending. The rest of conditions are fairly easy to figure out!

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
did you unlock the CGs by making only those choices? or you had to go through every ending to unlock them at all? because if that's the case going through the hassle of getting every ending is not that worth it at least to me.
I had to make those choices after going through every other ending. I was attempting to find the correct path by trying every option in Ch. 7 and incidentally unlocked every ending before stumbling into the True End. The post above yours by ZTex confirms my suspicion, so... yeah, it's a lot of effort for a proper harem sequence and two additional CG's.

Now, for anyone that wants to avoid Calis NTR to get to the True End.. so far, that's not possible. Also, the harem sequence involves use of four animations before the harem CG's show up. Those four animations are reused assets from previous endings of NTR by Calis taking over your body. The text is obviously completely different, but if going through the NTR endings turns you off from those animations.. get ready to see all four of them again, albeit in non-NTR circumstances.

I understand the reuse of assets in order to save time/money, but forcing people to play all other endings in order to unlock the True End, and a bunch of the endings involving Calis NTR.. just lol.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Why are my files not working for mac (for first and second game)? For first game, I get stuck in the "galleries" every time i enter there, and can't get out. Second chapter, the game doesn't go on after the first scene with the naked white girl in the stream.

Dec 28, 2017
will wait for walkthrough.

I need the "get all girls love me" ending walkthrough. Need help pls.

Last edited:

Dec 28, 2017
Okay, so I got the true ending in one run after following Rogue's and Babus advice, finally.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you have a file for that?

anyone, where do I find the Unity_Player_Session_Count thing? I don't know jack about programming :(

Last edited:

Majime

Nov 22, 2017
UncleVT
Chapter 7

Walkthrough:
- - -
P.S. Patreon (Premium) versions Gdrive and Racaty links are all dead

Reactions: Twistty

fucdeedee

Oct 1, 2019
View attachment 260690

Overview:
Hello! I'm Babus from BabusGames. After finishing two rather small games, I decided it's time to start developing a really ambitious project, so here it is. This is the first chapter of Into the Forest, a visual novel set in a baroque world in which I'm going to try to mix a really cool and well thought story with a generous amount of lewd situations and scenes.
So give it a go and tell me what you think!
Thread Updated: 2019-11-03
Release Date: 2019-11-02
Developer: BabusGames
Version: Chapter 7 1.0.1
Censorship: No
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

In the Ch.3 and owwards, I've added online crash reporting, if you feel that you don't want to share them with me you can block the .exe in the firewall.

Downloads

Chapter 1:

Chapter 2:

Chapter 3:

Chapter 4:

Chapter 5:

Chapter 6:

Chapter 7:

The next section is not provided by me (Babus) and I don't support it, remember that you can always support me on patreon :)

Patreon (Premium) versions

All in One (Ch. 1 - 7)

Chapter 1:

Chapter 2:

Chapter 3:

Chapter 4:

Chapter 5:

Chapter 6:

Chapter 7:
Thanks to Amanesuka for the Patreon versions!

View attachment 153209 View attachment 153219 View attachment 176023 View attachment 176024 View attachment 176025 View attachment 176026 View attachment 176027 View attachment 221595 View attachment 221570 View attachment 221590 View attachment 261174 View attachment 261175 View attachment 261176 View attachment 299640 View attachment 299641 View attachment 299642
any walkthrough available?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
i am new to this site i dont know where to look for.I am looking for a walkthrough on chaper 2 what is OP?
The post where you downloaded the game (the first post of this thread). Be free to click in the different spoilers.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes