3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Babus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2018
what type of data/info you get ?
It's the one that unity automatically collects, a bit less that the one specified in "I play a game built with Unity software, what should I know?" section.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
yes, I have all the chapters xD
man share with us
I don't mean to sound patronizing, but the best way to ask is to ask politely. Nixxx, would you please be willing to share the premium patreon-only links for chapters 4 and 5 with us? Although, I understand if you want to wait a while so that the developer can make some money on those chapters considering that chapter 5 just came out.

Reactions: Nixxx
Nov 17, 2018
I don't mean to sound patronizing, but the best way to ask is to ask politely. Nixxx, would you please be willing to share the premium patreon-only links for chapters 4 and 5 with us? Although, I understand if you want to wait a while so that the developer can make some money on those chapters considering that chapter 5 just came out.
Ok i understand now My friend Mr.Nixx would you please be willing to share the premium patreon-only links for chapters 4 and 5 with me.
i will be very grateful to you.

Reactions: Link_Xp4444

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
For some reason when I went back to play this game I only get black screen with text and audio. Other Unity games work fine but I have tried chapter 1-4 and all are black screens.. How to fix?

DarkKnight69

Feb 7, 2018
Please share with us and thanks

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I really do not like how this game makes you have to go back to chapter 2 and replay it totally then export that save then play chapter 3 again.. to get to chapter 4 scenes. If you are going to have reloads you can not logically have separate chapters it needs to be more like a VN with a single file! This has been utter absurdity.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This one seems good but jesus christ I HATE WHEN PEOPLE POST A LINK FOR EACH CHAPTER INDIVIDUALLY.
It is not bad normally but to have to go all the way back to chapter 2 and play again so you can get a missing scene in chapter 4 is just being absurd if you are going to have chapters. That only works when it's a single game!

Reactions: Noneless
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes