3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Very good and exciting story (not the usual incest plot), nice art and surpisingly the sound fits very well with game. I would say it's a promising start and yeah looking forward to chapter two.
Btw why this game have a "completed" tag?

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Just noticed it says Completed up top.. that a mistake? or this game over already.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Ghost mystery.
Murder! Murder! Got me screamin'!
Noble Lady with a great figure.
Drinkin' with your sis.
First you had my attention, now you have my arousal.

Reactions: Rebeldad

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
WUDDUPP GURLLLS, This game totally fills up my Nasal Holes with joy. Can not wait for next episode.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
We can't all be native English speakers, that said... "nasal holes" (chuckles)....

Ignoring some of the, (okay, quite a few), spelling issues and grammar, the story is well written and reads fairly smoothly.

Kudos to the author, and here's hoping that they are able to complete the game.

Babus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2018
Thanks guys for all your feedback!
Yep, as you may have been guessed, I'm not a native speaker and some lines may sound weird and wrong.

Not the nasal hole line though. That one is awesome. In fact, I'm gonna include nasal holes in every chapter from now on.

Pappis

Apr 5, 2018
Is there any way you can do an Android port for this? Art looks really good i want to play it

Pbxoperator

Jul 12, 2018
Thanks guys for all your feedback!
Yep, as you may have been guessed, I'm not a native speaker and some lines may sound weird and wrong.

Not the nasal hole line though. That one is awesome. In fact, I'm gonna include nasal holes in every chapter from now on.
Do it bro.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Good renders, animations and story.
Two advices:
1- Frame the female charachters from head to toe, and using in this way sexy shoes, higl heels, etc.
2- When MC or the other charachters cums, no need to see some flashes, but we would like to see "real" cum flows!
Apart this, the game overall is good, i'll wait eager for the next updates!

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes