3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

asdfax

Nov 17, 2017
It might be late to implement this, but I kinda miss basic VN features, like hiding the textbox, so I could properly check out the characters and a backlog.
I accidentally skipped a line, when I tried to look at the rich lady when she first appeared ( I clicked the scrollwheel, I already tried right click before, trying to open a menu) and couldn't roll back to read it and had to reload an earlier save and skip back to that point.
At least don't advance the text with rightclick or scrollwheel click.

Tremore

Jan 31, 2017
Thought the text had a bit too many swings in tone, made it clash a bit.
The sex scenes especially felt rather crude compared to what came before.

That being said, I'll keep an eye on it. It's not a bad intro.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Thanks guys for all your feedback!
Yep, as you may have been guessed, I'm not a native speaker and some lines may sound weird and wrong.

Not the nasal hole line though. That one is awesome. In fact, I'm gonna include nasal holes in every chapter from now on.
No skin off your nose, eh?

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Who updated this? Dev himself?
Anyway, thanks for the new Episode Mr. Anonymous :D

Edit: OK, i see public version without HQ quality and premium content...

Reactions: Babus

Babus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2018
Babus here!

I've finished the second chapter of Into the Forest.
This time the script is almost twice as long and I've implemented some cool new features,
like a Log and a Hide UI option. Just gonna leave the link in the first post and hope you give it a go.

Where do I find my saves?
I need my friggin' save for the next part of the story!
REEEEEEEEEE
Now you can pledge 2$ on my and I'll tell you where your save files are stored!

Just kidding. It should be on your default Downloads folder.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Babus here!

I've finished the second chapter of Into the Forest.
This time the script is almost twice as long and I've implemented some cool new features,
like a Log and a Hide UI option. Just gonna leave the link in the first post and hope you give it a go.

Now you can pledge 2$ on my and I'll tell you where your save files are stored!

Just kidding. It should be on your default Downloads folder.
Yeah I figured it out almost immediately after I posted, nice blueballing on Chapter 3's intro my friend.
Looking forwards to the next chapter.

Reactions: Babus

Babus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2018
does chapter 2 include chapter 1 story? it is continuation right?
Yes, it is a continuation but it's a different game. In order to keep your your progress you have to load a save file from Chapter 1 into Chapter 2. Save files can be downloaded at the end of each chapter.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

darkbladerion

Donor
Jul 17, 2017
I'm not entirely sure if the footjob scene(Not just the shoe stomping) is at all possible to get(At least I assume it's the footjob judging from the fact I see it on preview pics but didn't see it in the game), I tried playing both parts 3 times making different choices, and got all scenes aside from it(And the Patreon ones...).

U

User_397401

Yea, I'm having the same issue.
It may be related to the choices you make in Chapter 1, but I tried to please August as much as I could in Ch1 and I think I got the highest score you can get with her. So, unless you are required to get a low score to get that scene, I don't know what else you can do... wouldn't make much sense though, a footjob is more of a reward than a punishment after getting stomped with a shoe.

Babus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2018
Yea, I'm having the same issue.
It may be related to the choices you make in Chapter 1, but I tried to please August as much as I could in Ch1 and I think I got the highest score you can get with her. So, unless you are required to get a low score to get that scene, I don't know what else you can do... wouldn't make much sense though, a footjob is more of a reward than a punishment after getting stomped with a shoe.
That's actually the correct answer!

ohh look another one... im sensing some BS here...

Yeah, I still don't know how to fix that. It's a common issue with most indie games, so I'm not giving it a lot of importance right now.

U

User_397401

ohh look another one... im sensing some BS here...
Just stop using that antivirus and learn how to recognize good download links from the bad ones. IMO it's not worth having to deal with this kind of hassle every time you download an .exe from this or other websites.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes