make a backup of the dll beforehand, if needed
wow bro tnx alot..u r a pro in programming

Spiret

Nov 4, 2017
Here a crack to unlock the patreon dialog option in Into the forest Ch.1

copy the Assembly-CSharp.dll
in folder [gamedir]\Into the forest Ch.1_Data\Managed and override the dll
make a backup of the dll beforehand, if needed
This doesnt work, i replace the dll from the crack in the folder and load up game and there seems to be a check that prevents it from working. i click the patreon scene and it black screen and then just takes me back to gallery

Zeth

Apr 21, 2017
This doesnt work, i replace the dll from the crack in the folder and load up game and there seems to be a check that prevents it from working. i click the patreon scene and it black screen and then just takes me back to gallery
... to unlock the patreon dialog option in Into the forest Ch.1 ...
It unlocks the dialog in the game not the scene in the gallery.
You have to unlock the gallery scene by playing the scene in the game.

Last edited:

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
It unlocks the dialog in the game not the scene in the gallery.
You have to unlock the gallery scene by playing the scene in the game.
does that mean we can not see the patreon scene,we can only see the dialouge ?

Last edited:

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
sure you can see the scene.
but to unlock the scene in the gallery, you have to play the scene in the game first
yup i have played the full game..but when it reaches the option for patreon scene after the handjob scene from sekani...it repeats same handjob scene but dialouge moves forward....it skips two patreon scene..then chapter end after some dialouge..in the gallery,two scene seems to be unlocked even before playing the game..it i click the scene it goes to blake screen.. also inside the game the scene can not be seen..so that is the problem

Last edited:

siteindie

Jun 17, 2017
The same happened to me to. It repeat the same scene even after choosing the Patreon option. And the unlocked scene when reviewed in gallery only showed black screen and switch back to gallery. FYI I played the game downloaded from OP under Chapter 1.

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Which full game?
There is only one patreon scene.

This crack only works for Into the forest Ch.1 found here in the OP under Chapter 1.
Not for any other version of this game!
no bro there is two patreon scene ...the two scene marked in red are patreon scene..the one marked with green is the scene that keeps repeating itself instead of showing the scene of the red marks
Have u seen the scene marked in red? If yes ,then u have the patreon version o the game...so please upload the game here

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

Zeth

Apr 21, 2017
no bro there is two patreon scene ...the two scene marked in red are patreon scene..the one marked with green is the scene that keeps repeating itself instead of showing the scene of the red marks
Have u seen the scene marked in red? If yes ,then u have the patreon version o the game...so please upload the game here
yeah have now seen that issue. it repeats just the scene. will try to fix that

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game has too many black screens.. Chapter 2 the scene with Dulcis in the kitchen is all black.. finally you see the short animated scene but we should of seen him pushing his cock into her face as a still at least.

Last edited:

rhaegon12

Aug 13, 2018
I don't know if this has been answered but does anyone have the download of the patreon versions of the 2 chapters?

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Nice game and renders. Would be great with full versions though. Hate it when abruptly ends the scene like that..

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
In ch2, I can't get the scene on the right of august feet scene. The one above the patreon scene. Any help ?

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes