3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

robot0414

Jul 21, 2017
I remember it need the relationship with august is bad?use the code from this

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
I had tried a save with august relationship bad just in case but it hadnt gotten the scene. After you suggested it, I tried to pick a different one with bad august and it worked! The one I had tried first was Saekani route, but the one that got me the scene was Verra route. I didn't think it would matter.

YuriRestia

Dec 1, 2017
yeah have now seen that issue. it repeats just the scene. will try to fix that
Hello, so, how did it go with the crack? I achieved the same result by doing stuffs with the original assembly-csharp.dll, but still couldn't get the scenes to play. I guess i'll pledge tomorrow...though it's 7 days till the end of the month and i'll be charged again XD this is frustrating

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Hello, so, how did it go with the crack? I achieved the same result by doing stuffs with the original assembly-csharp.dll, but still couldn't get the scenes to play. I guess i'll pledge tomorrow...though it's 7 days till the end of the month and i'll be charged again XD this is frustrating
bro then can u upload the patreon version?

Reactions: yungpiggy

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
It would be nice if there was some kind of warning on the page that the first three chapters are not the complete versions.

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
So for one of the scenes, you need Ludara to really like you. I went back to ch2 but I couldn't get anything other than Grade B. Any help appreciated :)

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes