3.40 star(s) 9 Votes
U

User_397401

So...I played Ch 1 on a Mac...since Ch 2 requires saves...any chance of a Mac Ch 2 release?
It seems to me that the save importing method is based on plain text. After pressing the "Get your save" button in Ch 1 paste it on the Notepad (or whatever software Apple uses for .txt), then write that text manually in Ch 2's importing menu on your Windows device, I think it should work.

Reactions: fromqb

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
How do I get the footjob from August? I got the trampling and foot licking but not the footjob.

U

User_397401

How do I get the footjob from August? I got the trampling and foot licking but not the footjob.
You have to be not sympathetic towards August in Chapter 1 (pick first option in the two choices you get with her). When you import that save in Chapter 2 you will get the footjob scene.

@Babus It would be nice if you could implement a Settings menu, so that people could choose the speed of Auto reading, set Skip on everything or just on seen text, and regulate the volume of BGM/sounds. Just some basic VN quality of life improvements.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Just started this tonight. Fun game! any chance of Chapter 2 for Mac?

xue

May 31, 2017
dont like games where you have to PAY money to make other choices. really...makes no sense. might as well put within the game or a warning saying, WARNING, GAME HAS PAY OPTIONS FOR CHOICES. so ill skip out on this.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
You have to be not sympathetic towards August in Chapter 1 (pick first option in the two choices you get with her). When you import that save in Chapter 2 you will get the footjob scene.
I did what you said and I still didn't get it.Trample,footlicking and done.No footjob.My grade with her at the end of chapter 1 was C.

U

User_397401

I did what you said and I still didn't get it.Trample,footlicking and done.No footjob.My grade with her at the end of chapter 1 was C.
I'm not sure... It worked for me. Maybe the developer will help you when he/she reads the thread.

Zeth

Apr 21, 2017
Here a crack to unlock the patreon dialog option in Into the forest Ch.1

copy the Assembly-CSharp.dll
in folder [gamedir]\Into the forest Ch.1_Data\Managed and override the dll
make a backup of the dll beforehand, if needed

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes