VN Unity Abandoned Into the Mist [v0.0.1] [Tsawnt Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TsawntGames

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2021
CicadaBannerv2.png

Overview:
The passing of an old relative sparks the beginning of an adventure for Sebastian and his family.
The treacherous journey to seek out an Island known to have cut connections with the outside world.
Upon arrival the Island shows to be more eerie and mysterious than anticipated,
will the family overcome the mystery and the secrets, or will they be engulfed into the Mists?​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-16
Release Date: 2021-09-15
Developer: Tsawnt Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win 64: - - -
Win 32: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -

Scene01_12.png Scene02_06.png Scene07_078.png Scene04_14.png Scene08_07.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The visuals are pretty good, those are beautiful dames, as well. I just hope it's not going to devolve into another "I have a magically addictive DICK, now bend over so I can fuck U" game.

I see, NTR is present in the previous version, I'd definitely suggest making it optional, cause I just got to have all of these sluts to myself. Imma wait for more content. (y)

Last edited:

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
" our first release was not up to par" probably translates to "nobody was giving us money"

From the first preview, I'd say the Monster tag is missing.

... I just hope it's not going to devolve into another "I have a magically addictive DICK, now bend over so I can fuck U" game.
" It is probably a little different from most games, it is a bit more fast-paced."
Unfortunately, it probably will.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Honest question, how can people like NTR? Like.. I play games so the characters can be with me. Not so I can lose them to someone else lol.
harem is so fake and not real written. its always bitches just dropping for you no reason. being a dik is good game you can sleep with many chicks but its not complete harem at the moment you really need go doown Dik path or chick path. thats a good game. NTR adds more playthough and sometimes more realistic story. i personally like it for more sex scenes, and that allows already 2 playthroughs

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
The visuals are pretty good, those are beautiful dames, as well. I just hope it's not going to devolve into another "I have a magically addictive DICK, now bend over so I can fuck U" game.

I see, NTR is present in the previous version, I'd definitely suggest making it optional, cause I just got to have all of these sluts to myself. Imma wait for more content. (y)

right here. i hate the magically dick cause this is a Harem game lol. voyuer, sharing, and ntr best tags imo

" our first release was not up to par" probably translates to "nobody was giving us money"

From the first preview, I'd say the Monster tag is missing.

" It is probably a little different from most games, it is a bit more fast-paced."
Unfortunately, it probably will.
also dev's need to understand this is not a get rich overnight schemes, you need to expect 6+months before you get real money coming cause your game should have some quality content by then. so don't get quit your day job unless you are making 2k+ monthly

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
harem is so fake and not real written.
NTR as a genre is just as unrealistic.
i personally like it for more sex scenes, and that allows already 2 playthroughs
Expect adding NTR doesn't give the game more sex scenes. Just because NTR is added doesn't mean the devs will suddenly be producing twice the amount of content. In fact for a large portion of the player base it will only take away, not add.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
NTR as a genre is just as unrealistic.

Expect adding NTR doesn't give the game more sex scenes. Just because NTR is added doesn't mean the devs will suddenly be producing twice the amount of content. In fact for a large portion of the player base it will only take away, not add.
mixing 2 controversial fetishes and fanbases.... what can go wrong? :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote