VN Unity Abandoned Into the Mist [v0.0.1] [Tsawnt Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The mc sure does overreact a lot "OMG Kristine What are you doing!? OMG Kristine someone could see us! As an added bonus there is a choice to jerk off to his girlfriends (Kristine) panties. Neither the mc nor his girlfriend are particularly likable. Is there no way to remap the controls specifically the rollback from backspace to right mouse click? There needs to be way more than three save slots.

Oct 3, 2019
I saw mentions of the MC doing all this with his "family", yet no incest tag. I did see mention of a GF though, so is it actually his GF's family it's talking about?

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
This is a revamp of our previous game named "Cicada". We felt that our first release was not up to par with what we wanted to present so this is our recreation with new content, characters, and more.
Okay? Then just put the new version over there then. Since it was the first release, there is no need to make another thread just to say "we remade the first alpha version of our game."
But on another note, why isn't that thread marked Abandoned then if you are scrapping it?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Renpy is better...there i said it. :sneaky:

aside from that you need way more then 3 slave slots. its nice you can save from anywhere but the limited slave slots ruin it.

renders look nice. i never played the old version so i have nothing to compare it to.

personal preferance...DAMN the nose ring!:sick::LOL:

i never play these games in fullscreen and the biggest window size just looks weird at it tries to hide behind my taskbar. and yet when i go to the next window size it too small. seems to be a common thing when i play unity games where i cant just hit the maximize window button on the top right but eh i knew what i was walking into.

aside from that i'm still willing to try it out in the future. at the very least we have choices in game to avoid ppl so far so we'll see how it goes.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
oke... hm, lets see in future. i dont see new and diffrent here. however, to judge is too early

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Honest question, how can people like NTR? Like.. I play games so the characters can be with me. Not so I can lose them to someone else lol.
Realistic games where you can lose if you make a wrong move or something unexpected happens, like in real life you cannot control everything. That way is more challenging and as an adult you understand that the MC is not you, you are just controlling a character in a game. Nobody gets hurt for real, like when you play any war game.
That's the same thing with any book or film, many adults usually prefer surprises and plot twists, otherwise it would feel too boring.
NTR, if it is well done, just gives a story more realism and possibilities, that's why excluding it by default makes the novel less complete. Pretending that all the girls in a story are just waiting for your massive cock and are unavailable to other males looks very childish in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Realistic games where you can lose if you make a wrong move or something unexpected happens, like in real life you cannot control everything. That way is more challenging and as an adult you understand that the MC is not you, you are just controlling a character in a game. Nobody gets hurt for real, like when you play any war game.
That's the same thing with any book or film, many adults usually prefer surprises and plot twists, otherwise it would feel too boring.
NTR, if it is well done, just gives a story more realism and possibilities, that's why excluding it by default makes the novel less complete. Pretending that all the girls in a story are just waiting for your massive cock and are unavailable to other males looks very childish in my opinion.
Yeah. Cause what's realistic is people in general being ok with being a cuck'lord'. Yup. When ppl find their SO fucking someone else, they NEVER get divorced. Never mind those that murder them in the bed when they catch them.

TsawntGames

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2021
Hey everyone, so as of now the game does not have NTR and we don't plan on adding it. For us this felt like a completely new game as the revamp included major changed to the story, characters, and art so we didn't keep the same genre/tags as the previous Cicada.

Last edited:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Yeah. Cause what's realistic is people in general being ok with being a cuck'lord'. Yup. When ppl find their SO fucking someone else, they NEVER get divorced. Never mind those that murder them in the bed when they catch them.
We are in 2021 and if a girl you fancy just prefers someone else or cheats after being cheated or badly treated it's simply normal, you just have to accept the fact and try to fix the situation if you are able (in real life too). People are not personal belongings. In a game it would be challenging to earn back your girlfriend. And I find it very hypocrite that in a game MC can have sex with all the girls but the same freedom is not given to a female character. In this games we have come to the absurdity that if a girl you desire, but have no stable monogamous relation with, have sex with another man it's considered NTR. So many males complaining with imaginary NTR when most novels are plenty of sexual harassments and rapes, and that do not provoke almost any complain.

Last edited by a moderator:

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
harem is so fake and not real written. its always bitches just dropping for you no reason. being a dik is good game you can sleep with many chicks but its not complete harem at the moment you really need go doown Dik path or chick path. thats a good game. NTR adds more playthough and sometimes more realistic story. i personally like it for more sex scenes, and that allows already 2 playthroughs
There is no NTR in "Being a Dik", think DPC was clear there will be no NTR, no incest and no harem ever.... Probably the tags prostitution and cheating events in Badik give a feeling of a harem but it's clear your actions will have consequences...
Badik is a good story with some sex scenes on several optional paths but you can do a playthrough with hardly no sex at all and the story is still good... Try playing some of these games wether it's incest, NTR or harem without any sex and see if the story is still any good.... A good story doesnt NEED incest or harem or NTR or even alot sex, try "Summer's gone" for instance.
Still will be nice to have some of these ofcourse, but a good story can carry itself...

Some of the NTR games try giving you the impression you have several paths ; faithfull, swinging, NTR but most of them just don't work well because they are written for swinging and NTR and dev's come up with skippable content but within the context of the game it's still clear what happened or it just will not make sense at all. (again Badik isnt one of them, no NTR at all!)

Most of the time these type of games end up with minimal events if you just follow the faithfull path and often your days are filled with just nothing happening and you just wonder why youre even involved with your partner because there's just nothing happening between the two of you emotionally. Not saying there aren't any good NTR games around but the ones that try to mix incest and NTR or a faithfull path mixed with swinging and NTR generally it's alot easier to find mediocre ones then good ones... (only in these type of NTR games there really is more sex scenes if you follow the NTR path... the games that REALLY have several paths supply a scene for each of the choices, atleast the good ones do)

As for harem, some games tend to bring too many partners into the harem.... nice for variety and sometimes it works but often it's hardly interesting for evolving relations and depth in them so if not well written it can become boring fast...
And dead dad's, lost memories, big inheritances, getting superpowers, whatever else cliché do not make a good story but there's been good ones among them too even though it's often used as an excuse...

As for this game, the story is interestingly ominous, looks good so far and decent writing. So far i like to see how it evolves but im not convinced it should have NTR added to be good... or a large harem or incest for that matter... But maybe the contents of that locker will give us more answers in the future... A good story needs a good start and so far that is there...

However it doesn't need an endless discussion between NTR pro and contra just for the lulz of it, zealots please go open a new thread and fight there about NTR or not.... If the dev thinks something is (or isnt) a part of the story he can tell the story he wants... Aslong it's a good story it's good... Lack of (or not) NTR, incest or harem content doesn't make a story bad...

But 2 pages senseless comments about tags that aren't even mentioned will not help the story eitherway.
As for realism.... it's fiction... there's no strict rules for realism in fiction....

Modif__

Jun 8, 2021
Renpy is better...there i said it. :sneaky:

aside from that you need way more then 3 slave slots. its nice you can save from anywhere but the limited slave slots ruin it.

renders look nice. i never played the old version so i have nothing to compare it to.

personal preferance...DAMN the nose ring!:sick::LOL:

i never play these games in fullscreen and the biggest window size just looks weird at it tries to hide behind my taskbar. and yet when i go to the next window size it too small. seems to be a common thing when i play unity games where i cant just hit the maximize window button on the top right but eh i knew what i was walking into.

aside from that i'm still willing to try it out in the future. at the very least we have choices in game to avoid ppl so far so we'll see how it goes.
Hello and thank you for your comment !
We are planning to implement more save slots and more resolution choices in a future release.
Thanks for your feedback !

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote