Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
Thanks for the comment! And yeah, Tal Vezereena (oh, you'll get more nicknames, trust me :ROFLMAO:) will have scenes, but it'll take some time.
I'm in no rush. Buff Swole Dudeson Mc RIP can take all the time she needs to make her lewd debut. The storytelling is so solid here, it's not even missed rn.

... Uuuuh, yep, you junkyreena'd HARD .... It's basically taunting all the theorists that keep on looking into EVERY LAST DETAIL to solve to plot, telling them to stop looking for meaning everywhere and that, sometimes someone just wants to tell a story.... Mili's and Ilim's switching will NEVER play a role.
I understand what you're saying: "It's not the point of the story; it's just setting, so just enjoy it at face value."
I will keep saying "it's plot important" at every ingame opportunity, though~
It was worth it just from how fun it was to write a rampart of text modeled after it.
Also, I like 'pullup motivation girl'. There's a good chance I'll name someone that eventually :ROFLMAO: I love naming conventions for monster girls, just add a 'girl' to whatever you like.
I am honored to be an inspiration.
It really is a splendid naming system.
Fairies are in close competition.
One writer even created a "Caps-Lock Fairy," who is to blame for accidental usage of the key.

As for the bug you've encountered, hm, I can't seem to replicate it right now...
I'll make a recording next time I trigger it. It's pretty out-of-the way to trigger, and if you don't do the ritual just right, it won't crash (which is a good thing.)

Reactions: Calabi-Yo-Manifold
Jan 17, 2024
flower_fields_meadow_c1_5.png Yo,
aaaand here it is, the continuation of this madness.
IMPORTANT: If you have played the previous version and want to continue using your save, MAKE SURE to go INTO that save file and MAKE SURE that your save point is prior to or at the line "The adventure is just beginning!", the last line in Sweety's scene. If your save point is AFTER that line, your save will NOT work as that little fluff piece at the end has been removed, and I totally forgot to warn players in 0.1.1... oy vey. So yeah, make sure to do that, or you can play through the game again, your call.

Anyways, here are the links:
Win, Linux:
Mac (not tested, as always):

CHANGELOG:

New Content:
8 new monster girls (SPOILERS below if you REALLY want to see which ones)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changes:
- added a new feature: Premonition Mode! When activated, it will display possible fetishes before every encounter. You can activate it at the start of the game.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you come from 0.1 and already have a save file but want to activate this mode, do this while in your save file:
SHIFT + O --> copy and paste the following: premonition_mode = True --> press enter --> press ESC
- I've overhauled the catalogue, now text is bigger and should be easier on the eyes
- All hideous black infoboxes (that you actually could scroll out of, lol) have been kicked out and replaced with dedicated screens. This includes all info boxes in the catalogue and in the item menu
- The meme onslaught was a bit too much even for my taste and has been turned down a bit (I've also slightly changed 0.1.1 scenes in that regard, but not by much)
- humor has been either reduced or axed from sexytime scenes, as this is where players should fap, not laugh
- Some bugfixes

Small changes:
- a small notification has been added to the catalogue when you first open it, pointing players to the 'sort by biome' option
- the volume of the frostmare hound's roar has been reduced
- Chaaya's assistant has been renamed from M-ARCY to Enco-Deco (the reason for this might become clear next update)
- some more slight changes that I've forgotten about because I am an idiot and didn't write them down as I implemented them -sigh-

Well, I think that is all. If you find any bugs, please let me know.

The next 2 updates will be in Chaaya's Laboratory, and fuck me am I hyped! I love robots and technology is my field of expertise, so I'll jump right into developing 0.1.3. Look forward to Chaaya and her weird ensemble of assistants. It'll be a blast!

Till then, have fun!

• Love
Reactions: Circle0Trick

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
Am hyped.
The memes will be missed, but the removal is understandable...
Same with the humor.

I'm actually curious how it'll end up affecting the balance(?) of scenes.
The variety in scene feel helped make it easy to binge play/read, but because there was so much variety, you might well be able to keep every scene feeling fresh anyway. Certainly means I'm likely to go back and read what all the newly worded scenes are though~

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
NTR: Just not my thing.
But then appear tags like: Rape, Tentacles and Monsters... :unsure: (I guess male monsters, since there is a tag for Monster girls).
Could you elaborate dev? thank you.:)

Otherwise the example images look great, there is no doubt that IA has greatly advanced.:cool:(y)

Jan 17, 2024
But then appear tags like: Rape, Tentacles and Monsters... :unsure: (I guess male monsters, since there is a tag for Monster girls).
Could you elaborate dev? thank you.:)

Otherwise the example images look great, there is no doubt that IA has greatly advanced.:cool:(y)
In this world, you are the ONLY male, so all monsters, too, are female. So, sexytime will always be monster x human, tentacles x human, etc...
Regarding rape, sadly there is no reverse rape tag here, as all rape scenes are reverse rape.

Hope that clears it up :)

• Hey there
Reactions: El Tanque

ital

Jan 26, 2019
This game is just pictures from the Internet, I like a few pictures, the rest is nonsense, and the whole game is just one big piece of crap)

Jan 17, 2024
Am hyped.
The memes will be missed, but the removal is understandable...
Same with the humor.

I'm actually curious how it'll end up affecting the balance(?) of scenes.
The variety in scene feel helped make it easy to binge play/read, but because there was so much variety, you might well be able to keep every scene feeling fresh anyway. Certainly means I'm likely to go back and read what all the newly worded scenes are though~
Well, they haven't been removed, but just spread a little bit thinner :ROFLMAO: Knowing what extremely serious, disturbing, and gut-wrenching stuff is to come, I don't want the tone of this game to be a meme fest. But don't worry, humor and seriousness will always walk hand in hand. Well, and weird sexytime.
I am in utter disbelief.
I know you said you might do this, but I am still floored.
Well, I have no idea yet what pull-up motivation girl will look like, but I have that suspicious feeling that there'll be vore involved:unsure:

And thanks for the bug report... This is one of those cases where I can't fathom how this escaped me, creating the catalogue images is always among the first thing I do for each monster girl. THEN, Maripotha's catalogue entry must've been the ONLY one I didn't check during testing... freaking Murphy's Law man lol.

• Love
Reactions: Circle0Trick
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes