Jan 10, 2019
Thank you for your continued development of the game. I am eagerly awaiting the next update. Don't let the criticisms on the humor get you down its been fine and fun. I enjoy the Dialogue and you have crafted a world that is as lovely as it is sexy. Even if the last update was teased the hell out of me. (or maybe i just suck at uncovering sex scenes.) all my weird kinks aside you have made a good game that I want to explore and experience more of and that's a great thing. so thank you.

Jan 17, 2024
Yo,

Just a quick update for my fellow pirates here who don't know the current status: It'll still take some time for 0.1.4 to release, simply because there is SO MUCH STUFF IN THAT ONE! Seriously, I believe at this point it's already the size of like 3 regular updates, and I'm only done with roughly 3 scenes out of 11 new monster girls. Also, I moved in May, so that took away quite some time.

Anyways, the update will feature

- 'free roam' through the lab (done)

- 11 new monster girls (almost 3 of them have their scenes done)

- So, so much dialogue whilst exploring, many of which will be different based on what you checked out first (done)

- for you fellow secret hunters: The most extreme achievement so far, and it even leads to a hidden secret, AND it's not complete bullshit like the 9-chievement or the nectar one. Only perseverance and a bit of thinking will be needed (done)

- as announced, we'll have xray panels from now on (in progress)

Again, it'll take some time. But, we're getting there.

Here's a preview of one of the new mgs (She's normal, but seriously, this batch might be the weirdest so far...):

01984-2351447582.png
Well then, fellas, drink plenty of mead from hell.
Cya.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Circle0Trick
Jan 10, 2019
Yo,

Just a quick update for my fellow pirates here who don't know the current status: It'll still take some time for 0.1.4 to release, simply because there is SO MUCH STUFF IN THAT ONE! Seriously, I believe at this point it's already the size of like 3 regular updates, and I'm only done with roughly 3 scenes out of 11 new monster girls. Also, I moved in May, so that took away quite some time.

- So, so much dialogue whilst exploring, many of which will be different based on what you checked out first (done)

- for you fellow secret hunters: The most extreme achievement so far, and it even leads to a hidden secret, AND it's not complete bullshit like the 9-chievement or the nectar one. Only perseverance and a bit of thinking will be needed (done)

Here's a preview of one of the new mgs (She's normal, but seriously, this batch might be the weirdest so far...):

View attachment 3655003
Cya.
a normal girl in a game of MG's? truly the most monstruous of them all.

Reactions: Circle0Trick

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
Yo,

View attachment 3655003
Cya.
I look forward to it~♡

• Red Heart
Reactions: Calabi-Yo-Manifold
Jan 10, 2019
Well, she's a streamer, so one could argue she is the least normal one so far :unsure:
A streamer into (not) Gundam? Be still my beating heart. I am ready to receive all her neurosis. In all seriousness I can not wait for the next update. Will some of the denizens in the previous tour of the lab be able to have lascivious encounters with our intrepid MC such as the receptionist and the latex enthusiast? Both of them kind of got clam jammed and I do feel bad for them.

Jan 17, 2024
A streamer into (not) Gundam? Be still my beating heart. I am ready to receive all her neurosis. In all seriousness I can not wait for the next update. Will some of the denizens in the previous tour of the lab be able to have lascivious encounters with our intrepid MC such as the receptionist and the latex enthusiast? Both of them kind of got clam jammed and I do feel bad for them.
Not that this would be a rule set in stone, but all 'bigger' characters will get their sexytime scenes more slowly than, say, a random bug girl that ambushes you, since their characters need to get fleshed out and they have arcs to complete. The division heads are all bigger characters (not main characters, though), so nope, you'll have to wait.
It should go without saying though that they'll all get banged sooner or later :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blackdragon0083
Jan 17, 2024
Can't wait for the next update, got an ETA at all? If not no worries
Thank you, it'll be worth the wait (I hope)!

No ETA though, as it'll still take a lot of time. There are the scenes and their x-ray panels, then there are plenty more facial expressions to create (I spent the last four days creating those of ONE character), then, once the content is done I'll need to do extensive testing due to the nonlinear nature of this update, then comes grammar checking and proofreading, and then the demo period for my subs for further bug finding. So yeah, it'll take some time. Definitely won't make future updates THIS big, lol.

Jan 10, 2019
Thank you, it'll be worth the wait (I hope)!

No ETA though, as it'll still take a lot of time. There are the scenes and their x-ray panels, then there are plenty more facial expressions to create (I spent the last four days creating those of ONE character), then, once the content is done I'll need to do extensive testing due to the nonlinear nature of this update, then comes grammar checking and proofreading, and then the demo period for my subs for further bug finding. So yeah, it'll take some time. Definitely won't make future updates THIS big, lol.
I love your transparency and willingness to communicate, Thank you so much.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes