Jan 10, 2019
Thank you for your continued development of the game. I am eagerly awaiting the next update. Don't let the criticisms on the humor get you down its been fine and fun. I enjoy the Dialogue and you have crafted a world that is as lovely as it is sexy. Even if the last update was teased the hell out of me. (or maybe i just suck at uncovering sex scenes.) all my weird kinks aside you have made a good game that I want to explore and experience more of and that's a great thing. so thank you.

Jan 17, 2024
Yo,

Just a quick update for my fellow pirates here who don't know the current status: It'll still take some time for 0.1.4 to release, simply because there is SO MUCH STUFF IN THAT ONE! Seriously, I believe at this point it's already the size of like 3 regular updates, and I'm only done with roughly 3 scenes out of 11 new monster girls. Also, I moved in May, so that took away quite some time.

Anyways, the update will feature

- 'free roam' through the lab (done)

- 11 new monster girls (almost 3 of them have their scenes done)

- So, so much dialogue whilst exploring, many of which will be different based on what you checked out first (done)

- for you fellow secret hunters: The most extreme achievement so far, and it even leads to a hidden secret, AND it's not complete bullshit like the 9-chievement or the nectar one. Only perseverance and a bit of thinking will be needed (done)

- as announced, we'll have xray panels from now on (in progress)

Again, it'll take some time. But, we're getting there.

Here's a preview of one of the new mgs (She's normal, but seriously, this batch might be the weirdest so far...):

01984-2351447582.png
Well then, fellas, drink plenty of mead from hell.
Cya.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Circle0Trick
Jan 10, 2019
Yo,

Just a quick update for my fellow pirates here who don't know the current status: It'll still take some time for 0.1.4 to release, simply because there is SO MUCH STUFF IN THAT ONE! Seriously, I believe at this point it's already the size of like 3 regular updates, and I'm only done with roughly 3 scenes out of 11 new monster girls. Also, I moved in May, so that took away quite some time.

- So, so much dialogue whilst exploring, many of which will be different based on what you checked out first (done)

- for you fellow secret hunters: The most extreme achievement so far, and it even leads to a hidden secret, AND it's not complete bullshit like the 9-chievement or the nectar one. Only perseverance and a bit of thinking will be needed (done)

Here's a preview of one of the new mgs (She's normal, but seriously, this batch might be the weirdest so far...):

View attachment 3655003
Cya.
a normal girl in a game of MG's? truly the most monstruous of them all.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
Yo,

View attachment 3655003
Cya.
I look forward to it~♡

• Red Heart
Reactions: Calabi-Yo-Manifold
Jan 10, 2019
Well, she's a streamer, so one could argue she is the least normal one so far :unsure:
A streamer into (not) Gundam? Be still my beating heart. I am ready to receive all her neurosis. In all seriousness I can not wait for the next update. Will some of the denizens in the previous tour of the lab be able to have lascivious encounters with our intrepid MC such as the receptionist and the latex enthusiast? Both of them kind of got clam jammed and I do feel bad for them.

Jan 17, 2024
A streamer into (not) Gundam? Be still my beating heart. I am ready to receive all her neurosis. In all seriousness I can not wait for the next update. Will some of the denizens in the previous tour of the lab be able to have lascivious encounters with our intrepid MC such as the receptionist and the latex enthusiast? Both of them kind of got clam jammed and I do feel bad for them.
Not that this would be a rule set in stone, but all 'bigger' characters will get their sexytime scenes more slowly than, say, a random bug girl that ambushes you, since their characters need to get fleshed out and they have arcs to complete. The division heads are all bigger characters (not main characters, though), so nope, you'll have to wait.
It should go without saying though that they'll all get banged sooner or later :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blackdragon0083
Jan 17, 2024
Can't wait for the next update, got an ETA at all? If not no worries
Thank you, it'll be worth the wait (I hope)!

No ETA though, as it'll still take a lot of time. There are the scenes and their x-ray panels, then there are plenty more facial expressions to create (I spent the last four days creating those of ONE character), then, once the content is done I'll need to do extensive testing due to the nonlinear nature of this update, then comes grammar checking and proofreading, and then the demo period for my subs for further bug finding. So yeah, it'll take some time. Definitely won't make future updates THIS big, lol.

Jan 10, 2019
Thank you, it'll be worth the wait (I hope)!

No ETA though, as it'll still take a lot of time. There are the scenes and their x-ray panels, then there are plenty more facial expressions to create (I spent the last four days creating those of ONE character), then, once the content is done I'll need to do extensive testing due to the nonlinear nature of this update, then comes grammar checking and proofreading, and then the demo period for my subs for further bug finding. So yeah, it'll take some time. Definitely won't make future updates THIS big, lol.
I love your transparency and willingness to communicate, Thank you so much.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
Note to self: collapse each heading-ish-ed section with a spoiler so it takes less space.
I'd do it now, but I need sleep.

Dude, I can only imagine newcomers reading your posts and thinking one needs a fucking doctorate to understand this game :ROFLMAO:
The balls of saying this while releasing the Chaaya Lab update... Were your testes the cause of the recent solar eclipse, perchance?

I'll leave that behind for now, and discuss the new cute lovelies in Chaaya's Colaboratory.

Enco-Deco

I can't complain about the oversimplified tour of the beurocracy division. I just wish her operations weren't so difficult to understand that it's basically as much as one could understand. It's just "Hand in X to Enco-Deco, and gives out Y in return. Don't worry about how." For all practical purposes, though, this is probably fine. It's really more important to be able to just appreciate she does some magic and solves your problem, as long as the formalities are properly embedded. Some models should remain hidden and unsupervised by humans.

Also, I can absolutely get behind her extensive Notebook use.

At-tension2 is All I Need.

At first I thought I'd fall in love with At-tension2's flow, but then I learned she represents more than just simplifying complex and tedious operations into fractions of seconds and packaging them into workable objects. Her network is intriguingly complex, but with enough time, patience, and persistence, it just might be something anyone can learn to use. I'm still trying to peel back the layers of her whole operation, and how the military head's input relates to her, though. I'll have to check the documentation.

I'm more interested in her mechanicisms, but I might need to learning about Chaaya's machine before I can fully understand her role.

At's previous functions are deprecated, but I hope that doesn't preclude pursuing lewds in ways that respect her new self-network. That said, I'm satisfied with her being satisfied with my getting off to our limited contact (and memories of her ignoring me. ♥♡She's so much better than me in every way ♥♡.) This distance is charming ♡♥.

Related: I kind of like how she's incomprehensibly smarter than I am, doing complex operations that'd take me days of computing, and making them accessible. And how she's so difficult to understand right now. She has a very hard to read mask of a straight-matter-of-fact face, but I hope with training, I'll eventually understand her and how she works. "Neuron Activation."

Speaking of the Military head: she *is* built like a model, but I found her
design a bit overfitted to fans of top-heavy design. Tension's shape is more my domain (at the time of writing, about a month ago, I had spent so much time looking at At's thighs and trying to understand her I didn't realize her boobs were bigger than her head, even if her hair stood erect as MC's penis.)

Colaboratory Vore tease 2.gif

Don't tease me like that~

Query-Key-Va-... Que Kay Vee Matrix
Queue-Kay-Vee Matrix on Queue-Kay-Vee Matrix action~
I love a good dynamically typed linguist, though I'm more pythonic myself. Does QKV work in Zeta just to be different, I wonder...
Anyways he's so forward, it's a wonder she's not falling over. I like the directness. The massive forward-facing artillery isn't my thing, though the nature of the material makes it interesting ☆
Also she weighs about 1k lbs, so I kinda want her to sit on my face ☆

As a partner, I do appreciate the backpropagation to specialize the intimacy experience for her partner, and hopefully for herself too. Queue-Kay-Vee Matrix and Queue-Kay-Vee Matrix are such a great couple of erotic interest, though~♡ it's sweet ☆

........ I, for some reason, did NOT consider that. But I'll leave it like that.
Some matrices are singular, and that's ok.

Embedding M-Bedding

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I want to waste all eternity being horny with this woman while also learning the chemical engineering she must be privvy to.

I feel bad for all the residents of this world. From Shoppy to M to the Clover girl, it seems that unless a species is straight up addicted to humans, none/few of the summoned males have been hot so far. That must suck

Also bonus points for sitting on my face

also in the cross-section view used in this scene: is that glowy red cooling fan looking vortex M's Cum-Layer?

If she has one, I can totally get why they'd ban her from sexual encounters with humans. She's distractible enough as is, from a production point of view.

I like how she technically spoils the super secret division head, but you don't know it at the time.

SOFT-MAX
Functional.
She(?)'s hungry. Was this some sort of pop-culture reference?
Too esoteric for me.

That said, I like how there is no perfect certainty with this one. Everything just comes together as part of her understanding how things *probably* work. I wouldn't call her an λ. Far from it. I can totally sympathize with being so buried in higher-level concepts that I overlook understanding of some more basic social fundamentals. Also I like her design. I'm not usually into handjobs, but this one is interesting enough for me to let is slide. Love seeing the machine girl learning how to adapt mid-exchange.

SOFT-MAX having an argument with the entire lab(?) to give herself "virtual sympathy towards you" is quite a way of showing the significance of a Deep Embrace, given that was surely less significant than Cum-Layer, which is equivalent to Deep Embrace. Speaking of, I'd normally question giving an AI rights to read and edit it's own source code, but considering how often I have AI write and/or proofread parts of my scripts, I really can't say anything.

Lastly, the fact that she has the capacity to co-author the simulation with Chaaya, and have her name appear *first* is nothing short of in-universe unfamothable. Actual supergenius.

Gift Shop Girl Py"-"Thon
God I love this engine. She's so easy to read that even a baka can understand what's going on. Even while she's so busy taking care of herself she can still be *reasonably* friendly, considering her condition. She really must clean her floor if she's gonna be leaking like that. Slippery floors can lead to all sorts of accidents. Maybe even hire someone to 'help.' Shame she's a coffee drinker though. I did Java like once and that was enough for me. With her though, I suppose it's a possibility. She was worth going all the way back to the start for (I realized I was on a file that didn't maximize the Shoppy route.) I liked the kind of "hint" that came with continuing the dild joke, btw. That's 0! way to remind people that substory exists. Also, I don't know who SEXY Girl is, but she shouldn't threaten me with a good time. I love that you eventually learn to speak her language and make everyone happy. It's adorable ♡.
Also I can't believe she was able to make an *improvement* to Chaaya's spermodynamics work (I only realized it when Chaaya called her her potential successor)
1=1=1=1=1

"BOSS ♥" Chaaya
Nice bgm, and master of the humble brag. This monstergirl knows how to make an atomsphere! ... What's a phraha? Anyways, FIRST TRY FLAWLESS!! Doing At-tension2 proud and living up to her "exceptional" evaluation.

I appreciate the direct statement that humans are not capable of being able to follow the specific steps of creating woman-made subspecies. Someone described by a person of level 9 intelligence as "infinitely more intelligent" should have some incomprehensible concepts about her.

After talking to this one, I want to talk to a satorianis and get it's explanation on enforcing their(?) rules of creation...
Now I understand how there can/must be a Dyson sphere capable of anger, traffic lights on SEXYness, and a not-THOT.

I am a big fan of her just offloading to a Satorianis the fulfillment all required monster girls conditions. Transfer Learning is a wonderful thing. Why reinvent the wheel when you can just repurpose someone else's? Mili being horrified at these sorts of living objects is great. With how she reacted when suggesting mating with evolution itself, it's super appropriate. I had passively wondered how she became labelled as a warmonger, and the reason actually made perfect sense for the universe, so good job ☆ The story of the world continues to fascinate~♡

Also, the fact that Chaaya says she wouldn't have the arsenal necessary to fight off an army of the entire rest of the world implies some, as I may have mentioned before, ridiculously strong individuals. Reminds me of "Hydrogen Bomb" in the light novel No Game No Life.
Interesting how Sweety has managed to put herself between superpowers, but in such a way she cannot be touched. She really found a way to suntan in a wildfire without getting burned.

Assistants

PeeP Girl
^ˬ^

Dyson Sphere Girl
I want to lewd the WMD.

THAT Girl
She opened with asserting her milfy-ness and a superficial compliment.
If not for the Divison 1 entry pill...

Stargate-Girl
TIL what a "stargate" is.
Shame we ran out of time on the tour; I wanted to massage her thighs.
I wonder if there's a papaya inside her black hole too...

UGLY/SEXY Girl
I didn't expect "SEXY Girl's anus" to represent such a large percentage of the girl, but I am *all* for it ☆. Also I am expecting a Green Light from her in the future. And well as a 3-person java date. Also The GREAT Oceanic Merchant has more potential energy in her hands than I think anyone realizes...

Overall update review notes

Commentary related to the relevant achievement was exceptionally more accessible, requiring no datamining at all for end-users to see they've done something right, and in some cases, missed something. As hilarious as it was spending literal hours hunting nectar and imitating Cirno, I have to rate this as a preferable design.

I am pleased to see dilds still summon arrs.

----
----

Reactions: Calabi-Yo-Manifold
Jan 17, 2024
Note to self: collapse each heading-ish-ed section with a spoiler so it takes less space.
I'd do it now, but I need sleep.

The balls of saying this while releasing the Chaaya Lab update... Were your testes the cause of the recent solar eclipse, perchance?

I'll leave that behind for now, and discuss the new cute lovelies in Chaaya's Colaboratory.

Enco-Deco

I can't complain about the oversimplified tour of the beurocracy division. I just wish her operations weren't so difficult to understand that it's basically as much as one could understand. It's just "Hand in X to Enco-Deco, and gives out Y in return. Don't worry about how." For all practical purposes, though, this is probably fine. It's really more important to be able to just appreciate she does some magic and solves your problem, as long as the formalities are properly embedded. Some models should remain hidden and unsupervised by humans.

Also, I can absolutely get behind her extensive Notebook use.

At first I thought I'd fall in love with At-tension2's flow, but then I learned she represents more than just simplifying complex and tedious operations into fractions of seconds and packaging them into workable objects. Her network is intriguingly complex, but with enough time, patience, and persistence, it just might be something anyone can learn to use. I'm still trying to peel back the layers of her whole operation, and how the military head's input relates to her, though. I'll have to check the documentation.

I'm more interested in her mechanicisms, but I might need to learning about Chaaya's machine before I can fully understand her role.

At's previous functions are deprecated, but I hope that doesn't preclude pursuing lewds in ways that respect her new self-network. That said, I'm satisfied with her being satisfied with my getting off to our limited contact (and memories of her ignoring me. ♥♡She's so much better than me in every way ♥♡.) This distance is charming ♡♥.

Related: I kind of like how she's incomprehensibly smarter than I am, doing complex operations that'd take me days of computing, and making them accessible. And how she's so difficult to understand right now. She has a very hard to read mask of a straight-matter-of-fact face, but I hope with training, I'll eventually understand her and how she works. "Neuron Activation."

Speaking of the Military head: she *is* built like a model, but I found her
design a bit overfitted to fans of top-heavy design. Tension's shape is more my domain (at the time of writing, about a month ago, I had spent so much time looking at At's thighs and trying to understand her I didn't realize her boobs were bigger than her head, even if her hair stood erect as MC's penis.)

View attachment 3719549

Query-Key-Va-... Que Kay Vee Matrix
Queue-Kay-Vee Matrix on Queue-Kay-Vee Matrix action~
I love a good dynamically typed linguist, though I'm more pythonic myself. Does QKV work in Zeta just to be different, I wonder...
Anyways he's so forward, it's a wonder she's not falling over. I like the directness. The massive forward-facing artillery isn't my thing, though the nature of the material makes it interesting ☆
Also she weighs about 1k lbs, so I kinda want her to sit on my face ☆

As a partner, I do appreciate the backpropagation to specialize the intimacy experience for her partner, and hopefully for herself too. Queue-Kay-Vee Matrix and Queue-Kay-Vee Matrix are such a great couple of erotic interest, though~♡ it's sweet ☆

Some matrices are singular, and that's ok.

Embedding M-Bedding

I want to waste all eternity being horny with this woman while also learning the chemical engineering she must be privvy to.

I feel bad for all the residents of this world. From Shoppy to M to the Clover girl, it seems that unless a species is straight up addicted to humans, none/few of the summoned males have been hot so far. That must suck

Also bonus points for sitting on my face

also in the cross-section view used in this scene: is that glowy red cooling fan looking vortex M's Cum-Layer?

If she has one, I can totally get why they'd ban her from sexual encounters with humans. She's distractible enough as is, from a production point of view.

I like how she technically spoils the super secret division head, but you don't know it at the time.

SOFT-MAX
Functional.
She(?)'s hungry. Was this some sort of pop-culture reference?
Too esoteric for me.

That said, I like how there is no perfect certainty with this one. Everything just comes together as part of her understanding how things *probably* work. I wouldn't call her an λ. Far from it. I can totally sympathize with being so buried in higher-level concepts that I overlook understanding of some more basic social fundamentals. Also I like her design. I'm not usually into handjobs, but this one is interesting enough for me to let is slide. Love seeing the machine girl learning how to adapt mid-exchange.

SOFT-MAX having an argument with the entire lab(?) to give herself "virtual sympathy towards you" is quite a way of showing the significance of a Deep Embrace, given that was surely less significant than Cum-Layer, which is equivalent to Deep Embrace. Speaking of, I'd normally question giving an AI rights to read and edit it's own source code, but considering how often I have AI write and/or proofread parts of my scripts, I really can't say anything.

Lastly, the fact that she has the capacity to co-author the simulation with Chaaya, and have her name appear *first* is nothing short of in-universe unfamothable. Actual supergenius.

Gift Shop Girl Py"-"Thon
God I love this engine. She's so easy to read that even a baka can understand what's going on. Even while she's so busy taking care of herself she can still be *reasonably* friendly, considering her condition. She really must clean her floor if she's gonna be leaking like that. Slippery floors can lead to all sorts of accidents. Maybe even hire someone to 'help.' Shame she's a coffee drinker though. I did Java like once and that was enough for me. With her though, I suppose it's a possibility. She was worth going all the way back to the start for (I realized I was on a file that didn't maximize the Shoppy route.) I liked the kind of "hint" that came with continuing the dild joke, btw. That's 0! way to remind people that substory exists. Also, I don't know who SEXY Girl is, but she shouldn't threaten me with a good time. I love that you eventually learn to speak her language and make everyone happy. It's adorable ♡.
Also I can't believe she was able to make an *improvement* to Chaaya's spermodynamics work (I only realized it when Chaaya called her her potential successor)
1=1=1=1=1

"BOSS ♥" Chaaya
Nice bgm, and master of the humble brag. This monstergirl knows how to make an atomsphere! ... What's a phraha? Anyways, FIRST TRY FLAWLESS!! Doing At-tension2 proud and living up to her "exceptional" evaluation.

I appreciate the direct statement that humans are not capable of being able to follow the specific steps of creating woman-made subspecies. Someone described by a person of level 9 intelligence as "infinitely more intelligent" should have some incomprehensible concepts about her.

After talking to this one, I want to talk to a satorianis and get it's explanation on enforcing their(?) rules of creation...
Now I understand how there can/must be a Dyson sphere capable of anger, traffic lights on SEXYness, and a not-THOT.

I am a big fan of her just offloading to a Satorianis the fulfillment all required monster girls conditions. Transfer Learning is a wonderful thing. Why reinvent the wheel when you can just repurpose someone else's? Mili being horrified at these sorts of living objects is great. With how she reacted when suggesting mating with evolution itself, it's super appropriate. I had passively wondered how she became labelled as a warmonger, and the reason actually made perfect sense for the universe, so good job ☆ The story of the world continues to fascinate~♡

Also, the fact that Chaaya says she wouldn't have the arsenal necessary to fight off an army of the entire rest of the world implies some, as I may have mentioned before, ridiculously strong individuals. Reminds me of "Hydrogen Bomb" in the light novel No Game No Life.
Interesting how Sweety has managed to put herself between superpowers, but in such a way she cannot be touched. She really found a way to suntan in a wildfire without getting burned.

Assistants

PeeP Girl
^ˬ^

Dyson Sphere Girl
I want to lewd the WMD.

THAT Girl
She opened with asserting her milfy-ness and a superficial compliment.
If not for the Divison 1 entry pill...

Stargate-Girl
TIL what a "stargate" is.
Shame we ran out of time on the tour; I wanted to massage her thighs.
I wonder if there's a papaya inside her black hole too...

UGLY/SEXY Girl
I didn't expect "SEXY Girl's anus" to represent such a large percentage of the girl, but I am *all* for it ☆. Also I am expecting a Green Light from her in the future. And well as a 3-person java date. Also The GREAT Oceanic Merchant has more potential energy in her hands than I think anyone realizes...

Overall update review notes

Commentary related to the relevant achievement was exceptionally more accessible, requiring no datamining at all for end-users to see they've done something right, and in some cases, missed something. As hilarious as it was spending literal hours hunting nectar and imitating Cirno, I have to rate this as a preferable design.

I am pleased to see dilds still summon arrs.

----
----
First of all, as always, thanks for the (unbelievably) in-depth review, always a pleasure to read. Also, mad props for connecting the dots that Chaaya's assistants resemble a transformer network, I didn't expect anyone to notice this that quickly. It makes me wanna have a cup of coffee (not Java) with you and talk about AI stuff (on SEXY Girl's butt, together with Py-Thon :D)

I can't complain about the oversimplified tour of the beurocracy division. I just wish her operations weren't so difficult to understand that it's basically as much as one could understand.
This is actually a problem I ran into quite a lot with Sweety and especially now with the robots, it's pretty difficult displaying their level of intelligence given the fact that I am, well, just a human myself. I don't want to take the easy way out of just always saying that it's a waste of time explaining what they do to the player because he doesn't understand it anyways, but sometimes it's better than just making shit up just to sound intelligent. Also, my NLP background can only take me so far. It's pretty challenging, to say the least, and it certainly won't get easier with Marissa (and 3 other main characters that will be introduced pretty soon).

I just had to quote this line, this madlad even knows about this revolutionary paper!

What if I told you that both the next update and the one after that feature vore scenes? :unsure:

Queue-Kay-Vee Matrix and Queue-Kay-Vee Matrix are such a great couple of erotic interest, though~♡ it's sweet ☆
God damnit, stop telling her to call you that :ROFLMAO: For the maximum confusion among her colleagues, tell her to call you Marissa or Chynga. I should really implement a secret reaction of At to that in the current update... Y'know what, I'll do it:ROFLMAO:

Knowing what will happen later in the story, I want to comment on this so badly, but I won't. The discrepancy between the player and former males will become important, that's what I'm willing to say though.

No, it's just a 'random' AI core. Also, note that Cyborgs don't have a Cum Layer as they are still human monster girls and can perform the regular Deep Embrace. That said, M is an exception as her body is not organic anymore, so she DOES have a Cum Layer, but it's further up.

I mean, look at her intelligence value...

Chaaya's discussion scene remains as "???" in the Catalog when you get to the room afterwards.
This is by design. If it were unlocked at this point, you could just replay her scene while BEING in her scene still, and we don't do that here :ROFLMAO: Don't worry, the scene unlocks at the end of her scene, you just don't see it because there is no opportunity afterwards to go into the Catalogue.

Also I am expecting a Green Light from her in the future. And well as a 3-person java date.
There will be threesomes with all the division heads and their assistants, rest assured. Of course, also an orgy with you and all the division heads.

Oh, man... :ROFLMAO: I've mentioned this before, but the next achievement will be the most complicated, extreme one yet. Not random bullshit like the nectar one or the 9-chievement, it'll actually be solvable, but it'll be HARD. I'm willing to bet that you'll be able to get it though without looking at the code.

Well. I now realize this is less a matter of "succubae are idiots" and more one of "That's how dangerous and manipulative Marissa is.
I just want to use this quote to mention just how much I look forward to her update, Marissa is my absolute favorite monster girl of the thousands and thousands I've created. Will Sweety's, Mili's, and Chaaya's warnings about her be accurate? Find out soon!

Jan 17, 2024
wat.png
Well, might as well give an update while I'm at it. It feels like I've been working on this one forever, but FINALLY the release is in sight! Of the 11 new monster girls, 8 are done, so only 3 more to go. After that, I'll go over all the content again to see where some finishing touches are needed. Then comes grammar checking and proofreading, and then the beta testing. How long will all of this take? Well, get used to me never giving estimates as I know fully well what can go wrong with coding: Everything. However, it won't take TOO long.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ikomomo

Ikomomo

Jun 17, 2022
you...
View attachment 3560084
View attachment 3560087
In the kindest, friendliest, and most exhausted way possible from a suffering fan of your work,

⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨
⑨⑨⑨⑨F**K YOU, Calabi-Yo-Manifold ⑨⑨⑨⑨
⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨
This was wrong. Morally reprehensible. The Vile Nectar would rob The One Who Steals That Lost Sock In The Washing Machine of fewer orgasms than this would. The Talisman should have a warning for this. If the Sisters knew of this achievement, Chaaya and Chynga would immediately cease their militant bickering and unify in the name of making sure such cruelty was never again visited upon our worlds. Is this how they killed Archangel Aria? Shukka probably only didn't chase because she knew the achievements hidden in this direction are worse than anything she could do us. Do they have achievements like this in the Open Sea? Is that why it's so scary? The Laboratory Entry Permission Pill is probably made by powdering this achievement and mixing with Vile Nectar (actually, is Vile Nectar an ingredient in that stuff? It'd make lore sense...)

View attachment 3560089
View attachment 3560088

On the other hand, Cirno would be proud.
Good job ᗜˬᗜ
I have been struggling to find it. I admit I am weak and need direction.

Jan 17, 2024
Omg, it happened: Content for 0.1.4 is finally done. Now, all there is is testing, grammar checking, and proofreading. However, since this update is pretty much the size of all 3 releases before it combined AND non-linear, these will take longer than usual. Juuust a little longer and I can provide you with more weirdness (or, for you achievement hunters, more torture porn :ROFLMAO:)

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
my NLP background
That explains so much.
And here I was trying to make sure my puns were surface level enough to be graspable if you had just looked these things up for the setting, lol. Didn't realize you were actually way above me in the field~

Also, mad props for connecting the dots that Chaaya's assistants resemble a transformer network, I didn't expect anyone to notice this that quickly. It makes me wanna have a cup of coffee (not Java) with you and talk about AI stuff
You might be slightly (massively) overestimating me if you think I could talk AI stuff with you. I'm honored, though ♡
I'm an AI noob in a coding school, who happened to know enough to get things wrong enough to find the correct answer.
And even doing that is an accomplishment for me nowadays.

this madlad even knows about this revolutionary paper!
I even tried to read some of it too~☆

it's pretty difficult displaying their level of intelligence given the fact that I am, well, just a human myself. I don't want to take the easy way out of just always saying that it's a waste of time explaining what they do to the player because he doesn't understand it anyways,
that is such an understandable literary challenge. I remember wondering how authors could write characters smarter than they are and looking up advice for it once.

God damnit, stop telling her to call you that :ROFLMAO: For the maximum confusion among her colleagues, tell her to call you Marissa or Chynga. I should really implement a secret reaction of At to that in the current update... Y'know what, I'll do it
I am thoroughly entertained.
By the day's end, they may both find their way into the lab ☆

Cyborgs don't have a Cum Layer as they are still human monster girls and can perform the regular Deep Embrace. That said, M is an exception as her body is not organic anymore, so she DOES have a Cum Layer, but it's further up.
Now that's a curiosity. That implies having a deep-embrace-like function is actually important to human-like monster girls. Given a certain Other Elf, I suppose it makes sense to not want to stray too far from what her mind would normally be exposed to, after all.

I mean, look at her intelligence value...
Yea... This value's description is why I'm super suspicious of Chaaya's shows of "sincerity." We just met a perfect, not-expressive poker face. Someone who can perfectly replicate human emotion isn't far fetched for an 8, let alone Chaaya. I look forward to seeing how things develop.

There will be threesomes with all the division heads and their assistants, rest assured. Of course, also an orgy with you and all the division heads
I did not expect this, but I am extremely pleased with it~♡

What if I told you that both the next update and the one after that feature vore scenes? :unsure:
You have my absolute, utter, and most enthusiastic approval~♡

I've mentioned this before, but the next achievement will be the most complicated, extreme one yet. Not random bullshit like the nectar one or the 9-chievement, it'll actually be solvable, but it'll be HARD. I'm willing to bet that you'll be able to get it though without looking at the code.
Like a logic puzzle?
This is actually kind of exciting.
I love logic puzzles~!

Knowing what will happen later in the story, I want to comment on this so badly, but I won't.
I just want to use this quote to mention just how much I look forward to her update, Marissa is my absolute favorite monster girl of the thousands and thousands I've created. Will Sweety's, Mili's, and Chaaya's warnings about her be accurate?

I love of how much love your love for this project ♡

Ikomomo

Jun 17, 2022
It's always nice to see a Circle0Trick comment thread. I've been poking around in the code of the game and some of the stuff I'm seeing seems really neat. I'm not sure if it's all relevant to your plans Calabi, but it makes me look forward to the future of the game even more!

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes