Bulututu

Jun 14, 2020
apparently the 5 letter prompt is : x8qk$ (but its not working)

also whats the code order for the Brainscatter dev-girl?

(I LOVED THE GAME, btw, got me hooked since the first girl and I couldn't skip a single one)
You have to use the capital "K". I also struggled with this one haha.

Reactions: StronHard
Nov 22, 2018
Pregnancy overrated.
You shut your time mouth!
It's explained in the game. There are plenty of reasons why they need cum.
However, yeah, I should've clarified the pregnancy situation more clearly: Basically, since this parallel world doesn't know males aside from the ones that get sent there from our world, DNA has never made a debut for them. You CAN, however, breed some of them, differentiating between breeding livestock (basically, animals) and breeding the same subspecies (for example, insect girl A lays egg of insect girl A). Since mgs don't physically age in this one though, they also don't know what baby/kid stages are, or growing up in general, and therefore parenthood and such are also foreign concepts to them. It's basically impregnation without the passing of genes and without parental love, they're basically spawning equals instead of babies.
That's why I said no pregnancy, as I'm unsure whether this still counts as pregnancy as we know it.
I mostly get it, I think. However if you're breeding livestock, are they still monster girls or something else? I'm guessing it's like when you see a cowgirl monster girl, but she has the mind of a cow, am I correct?

Fantalon

Jul 23, 2019
apparently the 5 letter prompt is : x8qk$ (but its not working)

also whats the code order for the Brainscatter dev-girl?

(I LOVED THE GAME, btw, got me hooked since the first girl and I couldn't skip a single one)
The code is correct, although you didn't capitalize the K. That one made me think for a bit until I re-read all the prompts for each piece of the code.

Jan 17, 2024
You shut your time mouth!

I mostly get it, I think. However if you're breeding livestock, are they still monster girls or something else? I'm guessing it's like when you see a cowgirl monster girl, but she has the mind of a cow, am I correct?
No, livestock are essentially animals. So, say you sleep with a bear monster girl that has this breeding ability, she'd lay an egg of a regular grizzly. Since there also aren't any male livestock, this is the only way for them to come into existence.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Game is boring it is just a novel with picture that are static

1. Text just rambles on and on and on
2. Static nude image with description of scene (it's a novel not even kinetic as you read what is happening while looking at a single static image)

So unless you want to read a novel I would not recommend.

Ikomomo

Jun 17, 2022
No, livestock are essentially animals. So, say you sleep with a bear monster girl that has this breeding ability, she'd lay an egg of a regular grizzly. Since there also aren't any male livestock, this is the only way for them to come into existence.
What would happen if you then sleep with the animal? Does it just make more animals or does it do nothing?

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes