4.50 star(s) 15 Votes
Aug 10, 2020
What difficuly do you guys choose?

I was devastated to find my save data all gone. My last save data in Kagura Games version was after finishing the second dungeon, which I just realized after hiatus for a long time.

If I was planning to start over again, I can't decide to choose which difficulty between Easy or Normal.
Normal is my pick. But it will demand you grind a little at times.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
You don't really lose anything by playing on easy, but the game is kind of also easy to break once you understand their systems. I'd go normal if you like the RPG aspects but if you're just there for the pron just go easy.

Reactions: f9account

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
What difficuly do you guys choose?

I was devastated to find my save data all gone. My last save data in Kagura Games version was after finishing the second dungeon, which I just realized after hiatus for a long time.

If I was planning to start over again, I can't decide to choose which difficulty between Easy or Normal.

The first time I played the game, I was really struggling when fighting that idol girl in Normal difficulty. The game was "Nightmare Girl" with incomplete English fan-translation as there are still Japanese texts in some equipment, some guardian stone names and all location names in world map. I think I was playing it around in 2019 or 2020 before this game has official English translation by Kagura Games as "Into the Nightmare". At that time I was also playing couple of other Tsukinomizu games like Naedoko Demon Ground, Forget-Me-Not Gemini Fort, Lily Knight Saga and Succubus Trap Island.

I don't know if my old save from non-Kagura Games version "Nightmare Girl" would compatible with Kagura Game version "Into The Nightmare" but I decided to start over as I probably forget the story anyway and missing couple of scenes or cards as there was no walkthrough when I was playing it the first time around. My final save in "Nightmare Girl" was when I was about to meet the upperclassman girl after finishing the ruined city & space section.
Normal was fairly reasonable, this game didn't really have any grinding too it, so I don't see the need to do easy mode.

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
hmm what do you have to do after the zombie dream world? it said i need to find other dream worlds in order to enter to the last one (i think ??) but i have no idea where to find them

Im0etc

Apr 11, 2020
Anyone knows what more games are set in the same universe? I know Forget-Me-Not Gemini Fort is a spin off with 1 character of Into the nightmare in it, and there is also the fanmade game spin off of Yue's Channelo, but does exist any other game, like i said, in the same universe?
I really wish a sequel of this game, this universe/game yet has a lot to burn before it deserves to put down.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Anyone knows what more games are set in the same universe? I know Forget-Me-Not Gemini Fort is a spin off with 1 character of Into the nightmare in it, and there is also the fanmade game spin off of Yue's Channelo, but does exist any other game, like i said, in the same universe?
I really wish a sequel of this game, this universe/game yet has a lot to burn before it deserves to put down.
Yes. Pretty much all the games from this company are set in the same universe. The character who appears in both Gemini Forth and Into the Nightmare was first seen in Lady Knight Saga, as one of the playable characters, and there's tons of connections between that, Naedoko Dungeon Chronicle, Lily Knight Saga and Naedoko Demon's Ground. Also, Yue's channel isn't fanmade, it's from the same devs.

There's also Lilium Union, which only has a partial and Succubus Trap Island, which is completely untranslated. Both of those are also in the same universe.

Reactions: BobCarter

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Yes. Pretty much all the games from this company are set in the same universe. The character who appears in both Gemini Forth and Into the Nightmare was first seen in Lady Knight Saga, as one of the playable characters, and there's tons of connections between that, Naedoko Dungeon Chronicle, Lily Knight Saga and Naedoko Demon's Ground. Also, Yue's channel isn't fanmade, it's from the same devs.

There's also Lilium Union, which only has a partial and Succubus Trap Island, which is completely untranslated. Both of those are also in the same universe.
Where do you get Yue's Channelo?

Im0etc

Apr 11, 2020
I killed the Final boss from post game, Yatsuha and Yue talk about report to Anzu, but the dialogue does not change and there is no scene, anyone knows if there is some extra scene content am i missing? Or it is cutted just like that?

PossiblyAPerson

May 28, 2019
It's amazing that the Kagura version has broken text wrapping whereas the old fan version does not. I'm going to guess there's no simple fix for it, either.

EDIT: Just kidding, it looks like it was some sort of issue with the text encoding for some reason. I had to run it with a Japanese locale. Once I did that the font was spaced correctly.

Last edited:

hsadgf

Sep 23, 2020
I tried reading through a bunch of the posts already, but didn't notice anyone else asking what to do with celestial dreamworld (in the lab). Everything is a dead end, I've done everything else I can find

Also whats the thing to do after the 4 kings? "you feel that the old document on the desk was shining" what desk?

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Anyone can help me solve this problem? I just can't played the game one day out of sudden.
That usually happens when the game crashed or was closed at some point while saving aka corrupted data files or save file.
Would advice to redownload the game.

• Sad
Reactions: Hentai W
4.50 star(s) 15 Votes