4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Ok game, based off of preview pics.
Wondered why it didn't have the 'nightmarish' "netorare" tag.
Then I saw it's "Female protagonist". No "Male protagonist", or "Futa/Trans protagonist".
Yeah, this.. this is the nightmare. That and the fact we can't play as the rapist killer monsters.

Hentai W

Jan 26, 2022
what updated version? there is no new updates on steam or dlsite
hrrmm... i saw from Kagura that newest is V1.05 though. or the version here is already one? last update includes the below bug fix:
-Fixed a censored image in one of Yue's scenes
-Fixed a typo in Nightmare Body Paint's and Magical Mist's description
-Fixed a text overflow in the 3rd shower scene
whelp, i'm silly sometimes so feel free to correct me.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
hrrmm... i saw from Kagura that newest is V1.05 though. or the version here is already one? last update includes the below bug fix:
I found out the hard way that the 1.05 Patch is backwards compatible with the version we have in F95.
Just go to their website, download it and apply it. For some reason, even though I said that before, no Mod updated First Post!
https://f95zone.to/threads/into-the...ject-kagura-games.86435/page-30#post-10029215
Here is proof.

Reactions: f9account

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017
Thats a bugfix at most, it adds nothing, not an update but yes you can get it for free from kagura website and install it.

Sep 14, 2019
For some reason I don't get any sound. Like, neither music nor voices, nor sfx etc. I pushed it to 100% as well. Does anyone know a fix to this issue?

Sep 14, 2019
Try pressing F1, there's an option there to play/mute sounds.
That was it, thank you! Don't know why thats off by default for me.

Just going to leave some buzzwords here so people may find this solution in the future.

" Sound, Silent, Music, Noise, BGM, SFX, Effects, Mute, Off "

redlobster85

May 3, 2023
stuck in the water dream world after defeating the sharks. don't know how to proceed, shouldn't have skipped text

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
stuck in the water dream world after defeating the sharks. don't know how to proceed, shouldn't have skipped text
You can go back to the other dream world that's connected to it (I think it's called hot spring dream world). Also, you can talk to the girls on the left side of the "main room" of your home base and one of them tells you what you need to do to advance the story, in case you get stuck again.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
What difficuly do you guys choose?

I was devastated to find my save data all gone. My last save data in Kagura Games version was after finishing the second dungeon, which I just realized after hiatus for a long time.

If I was planning to start over again, I can't decide to choose which difficulty between Easy or Normal.

The first time I played the game, I was really struggling when fighting that idol girl in Normal difficulty. The game was "Nightmare Girl" with incomplete English fan-translation as there are still Japanese texts in some equipment, some guardian stone names and all location names in world map. I think I was playing it around in 2019 or 2020 before this game has official English translation by Kagura Games as "Into the Nightmare". At that time I was also playing couple of other Tsukinomizu games like Naedoko Demon Ground, Forget-Me-Not Gemini Fort, Lily Knight Saga and Succubus Trap Island.

I don't know if my old save from non-Kagura Games version "Nightmare Girl" would compatible with Kagura Game version "Into The Nightmare" but I decided to start over as I probably forget the story anyway and missing couple of scenes or cards as there was no walkthrough when I was playing it the first time around. My final save in "Nightmare Girl" was when I was about to meet the upperclassman girl after finishing the ruined city & space section.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 15 Votes