4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
The volume of the background music is very low compared to the sound effects. Does anyone know how to fix this? I don't have this problem with other RPGM stuff

Reactions: Ale3

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Not just that, after a major event, its recommended you go and check every single area and talk to every single person if possible (Yes, sounds exhausting) as you can possibly lose out on a scene due to it. A example in spoiler below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cards? The ones I put in museum basement?
Been awhile since I played, hiatus when I'm at the end of ruined city dungeon with previous translation release.
Tried to find guide but no luck.

Permanently missable content, eh?
That's always been my worst nightmare so that's why I always try searching for guide in every game I play.
Since I'm completionist.

Last edited:

Grabacr646

Jun 22, 2018
I may just be blind/dumb, but I'm at the bit where you kill the boss to open the hot springs back up, but it doesn't really give me a clear way as to how I'm supposed to complete this, anyone have any ideas or helpful tips?

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
I may just be blind/dumb, but I'm at the bit where you kill the boss to open the hot springs back up, but it doesn't really give me a clear way as to how I'm supposed to complete this, anyone have any ideas or helpful tips?
go back to the real world and go to the hot springs there.
or have you not defeated the boss? that one was in the Blue Moon area

Last edited:

Wolfe134

Dec 15, 2017
So I'm trying to get scenes 46+47 I've found all three guys, slums, outside on station map and inside store but nothing is triggering?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
So I'm trying to get scenes 46+47 I've found all three guys, slums, outside on station map and inside store but nothing is triggering?
Go to the changing room at Shigure's place, the boys should be in there and give both those, if I remember right

Wolfe134

Dec 15, 2017
Go to the changing room at Shigure's place, the boys should be in there and give both those, if I remember right
Hmm tried that, they've now disappeared from the city so maybe just need to progress abit.

Also having trouble with distributing the promotional dvds. Gone to the gym and tried to go to the male side but the red head says it'd be weird to give directly so need to find another way. But no hints.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
How do I give the DVD's? At the gym it says I need to find another way, and I just don't get how.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Anyway does anyone know how to get all the chance defeat scenes?
I keep getting Shigure's one :unsure:
I MIGHT be wrong, long since I played by now, but I seem to remember it being based on who died first in the encounter maybe, but again I could be wrong and it is pure chance or something

Reactions: Wiseman_Crimson
Sep 12, 2018
I MIGHT be wrong, long since I played by now, but I seem to remember it being based on who died first in the encounter maybe, but again I could be wrong and it is pure chance or something
Cool I got them but not sure if that's what happened but thanks anyway will try for other scenes more slowly now xD

Reactions: Gummiel
Sep 12, 2018
In my experience it needs to be triggered at a specific time interval or else it's permanently missable
This is one things I dislike so far about these games, things can be missed and scenes that happen after them can still be triggered somehow...
Had to stop a few scenes when I realized at the start that it's a continuation:(

Edit : Wait saw this "All H scenes can be retrieved after the ending." that's cool I guess but I do prefer scene hunting sometimes.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes