4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
is there any way to get rid of pregnancy status but to use the medicine ?

nvm it gets sorted out if u use recall stone xD

Last edited:

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks. Unfortunately I´m completely paranoid when it come to stuff like "permanently locked out of content".
And I´ll just assume that slums are in the next 4th locked area. (Which I hate, because the two boys are basically next to each other, as well as the gym. Guess he got lost.)
same but I think in this particular game you will never be locked out of content - game over rape scenes are auto unlocked if you win boss fights and you can retrace other places

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
anyone know what happens if you kill or not the dwarves?
Nothing happens if you kill the Dwarves.

same but I think in this particular game you will never be locked out of content - game over rape scenes are auto unlocked if you win boss fights and you can retrace other places
Sadly you CAN get perma locked out of content here, even some H scenes are missable (As showcased by my 100% save missing 3 things). Paranoia is very

Cool. tags changed. female protagonist now. Will try. Plus sounds like it's from the same people that did Lily/Lady knight saga? definitely a plus.
Can you also add other tags such as Pregnancy, Bestiality (There's one short scene with a dog), Multiple protagnist, Loli (Think Yue fits the bill due to her size).

Ofc other common tags like handjob, bukkakke, group sex, vaginal/anal can also be added. Corruption is a possible tag since the protagnists do end up doing increasingly lewd stuff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Nothing happens if you kill the Dwarves.

Sadly you CAN get perma locked out of content here, even some H scenes are missable (As showcased by my 100% save missing 3 things). Paranoia is very

Can you also add other tags such as Pregnancy, Bestiality (There's one short scene with a dog), Multiple protagnist, Loli (Think Yue fits the bill due to her size).

Ofc other common tags like handjob, bukkakke, group sex, vaginal/anal can also be added. Corruption is a possible tag since the protagnists do end up doing increasingly lewd stuff
So for each boss it's recommended you should lose on 1st fight.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017

Oh I can't. I meant that they were changed by someone else. It actually had "male protagonist" before with no female protagonist listed.

Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
Are you supposed to murder the dwarf nightmare guys for their leaves to do something with that frog spirit?

EDIT: Nevermind later main story answered my question.

Last edited:

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Are you supposed to murder the dwarf nightmare guys for their leaves to do something with that frog spirit?
No, you have to finish the mission then come back to the grave later after you recruit the shrine maidens (3rd and 4th party members).

iganasuK

Jul 16, 2018
Is this full rape or they enjoy the sex at some point? Can someone spoil me on this ? I kinda don't like full rape stuff

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
They do enjoy it quite a lot. Not to mention there is a large amount of actually consensual stuff too.

Reactions: iganasuK

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Is this full rape or they enjoy the sex at some point? Can someone spoil me on this ? I kinda don't like full rape stuff
Rather it's typical japanese rape trope, even when they don't like this at start and they realise it was always their fetish and start enjoying it mid point. Later they start engaging in similar activities.

minor spoiler: At some point main heroines are asked how it's possible they are not traumatised by all those rapes but it seems that everyone just enjoys it

Reactions: iganasuK

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Anyone know where I can find Card of Spades? If its missable then I probably did miss it, but just wanna be sure before I add it in via rpgmaker save edit.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Cool. tags changed. female protagonist now. Will try. Plus sounds like it's from the same people that did Lily/Lady knight saga? definitely a plus.

Instead of just complaining in a post, use the report function on the OP if you think there are wrong and/or missing tags for any game, otherwise there is a good chance no staff will ever notice it

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know where I can find Card of Spades? If its missable then I probably did miss it, but just wanna be sure before I add it in via rpgmaker save edit.
Is this the one you get from guy in main base who briefs you about type effectiveness? Also there was one in toilet after ghost encounter, don't remember where's 3rd one.

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Is this the one you get from guy in main base who briefs you about type effectiveness? Also there was one in toilet after ghost encounter, don't remember where's 3rd one.
I got it from that guy, thank you!

For anyone else looking for the other cards: Toilet Ghost, goto ATM then do the trading card quest that follows... and I forget the other one.

Edit: God dammit now theres four more things to find lol

Last edited:

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
help please i want to finish the quest with the trading cards but im stuck
i got the money bought packs opened em and talked to sister to get more packs

whats after that ?

also how do u get ur promo vid into the room in the gym ?

found out how to do it with the promo vids still havent found the pack quest

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes