4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Lily Knight Saga, another of the Circle's works. A good one too.
Speaking of Lily Knight Saga, is MC default name really EST? In the description seems like her name is LILY instead.

Also which Zodiac you would recommend for her. I was thinking of replaying the game again. I don't really have preference about her weapon.

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
What does LKS stand for?
lily knight saga, from the same developer
I don't like it all that much but it has a really nice atmosphere with a good soundtrack so I just explore and listen to the music. I especially like the vampire/cemetery areas about halfway through the game.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Lily Knight Saga, another of the Circle's works. A good one too.
lily knight saga, from the same developer
I don't like it all that much but it has a really nice atmosphere with a good soundtrack so I just explore and listen to the music. I especially like the vampire/cemetery areas about halfway through the game.
Ahh yeah I played that already, just didn't make the connection to that abbreviation (then again they also have a Lady Knight Saga(which have been translated to english as well), so that abbreviation might not be the best in that case, then again no abbreviation would work in that case really xD)

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Cool. tags changed. female protagonist now. Will try. Plus sounds like it's from the same people that did Lily/Lady knight saga? definitely a plus.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
Ok, I give up. I need help. I´ve been running around the city for hours looking for the 3 boys from gym peeping. I found two:
1. sister´s shop, behind some shelves
2. crime scene alley, same map
3. ??? please help
(i am currently in the celestial world, do I need to progress further?)

Another question: What do the 4 cards do? I put them in the boxes in the museum, but a girl is blocking the book in the middle. (which I also had a scene with, before the cards)

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Ok, I give up. I need help. I´ve been running around the city for hours looking for the 3 boys from gym peeping. I found two:
1. sister´s shop, behind some shelves
2. crime scene alley, same map
3. ??? please help
(i am currently in the celestial world, do I need to progress further?)

Another question: What do the 4 cards do? I put them in the boxes in the museum, but a girl is blocking the book in the middle. (which I also had a scene with, before the cards)
If I remember right the last boy is in the slum area.
And for the cards, she will leave eventually just keep playing

Reactions: JohnyShadow7

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
according to that would be a yes
I hope that they would go for Dungeon Chronicles next. I am doing it because nobody else is willing, but I am happy to let someone else take my place.

The current untranslated ones are Trap Island (I know that MTL exists), Lilim Union (I think there is one, but I can't find it), Asuteru (or Astel which seems the correct translation) and Dungeon Chronicles.

Between those, Astel is the only one that looks like a nukige instead of H-rpg.

Paula Extra Plus is translated but is not in F95zone.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I hope that they would go for Dungeon Chronicles next. I am doing it because nobody else is willing, but I am happy to let someone else take my place.
The guy who did Lady Knight Saga is doing Dungeon Chronicle now. He's already released a partial, even.

Reactions: f9account

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Speaking of Lily Knight Saga, is MC default name really EST? In the description seems like her name is LILY instead.

Also which Zodiac you would recommend for her. I was thinking of replaying the game again. I don't really have preference about her weapon.
Don't want to derail and get lost here, but remember the rule of thumb for Japanese origin games. Guns get shafted, as do axes and hammers. Spears are for agility, knuckles for speed, and arrows are the "reasonable" ranged weapon. Your MC gets stuffed if you've got anything but the one handed or two-handed sword. You can win with anything, but those have the best equipment and ability spread.

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
If I remember right the last boy is in the slum area.
And for the cards, she will leave eventually just keep playing
Thanks. Unfortunately I´m completely paranoid when it come to stuff like "permanently locked out of content".
And I´ll just assume that slums are in the next 4th locked area. (Which I hate, because the two boys are basically next to each other, as well as the gym. Guess he got lost.)

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes