4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Jesus101

Feb 12, 2019
I got it from that guy, thank you!

For anyone else looking for the other cards: Toilet Ghost, goto ATM then do the trading card quest that follows... and I forget the other one.

Edit: God dammit now theres four more things to find lol
I'm here to post the rest after this guys help
I found the four kings
there's one at the mountain in the second district (talk to the kids)
another at the pier (white box thingy near the water)
one more located in the occult shop at the backstreet (talk to the blue haired chick)
and the last also at the backstreets found in the place for the vr game test (box downstairs)

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
hmm my issue rn is that i seemed to have skipped some of the 8 ghost girls. got the bathroom, flower and phone ones. but the old man only says asks many are left.

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
hmm my issue rn is that i seemed to have skipped some of the 8 ghost girls. got the bathroom, flower and phone ones. but the old man only says asks many are left.
Keep asking as you complete story quests, I believe some are time gated to locations that unlock later.

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Yep and theres 7 ghost girls, usually unlocked after completion of each main story dream world, just keep checking back with the old man.

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
I'm here to post the rest after this guys help
I found the four kings
there's one at the mountain in the second district (talk to the kids)
another at the pier (white box thingy near the water)
one more located in the occult shop at the backstreet (talk to the blue haired chick)
and the last also at the backstreets found in the place for the vr game test (box downstairs)
Just to note, if the npcs arent there then you need to do dream world progression. The only one I could get straight afterwards was the one at the pier. (I have them all now ty)

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
finisged the game and won last fight

anyone knowing how to get scene 13 and 14 on the second floor ?
i got the rest unlocked Unbenannt.png

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
Instead of just complaining in a post, use the report function on the OP if you think there are wrong and/or missing tags for any game, otherwise there is a good chance no staff will ever notice it
Thanks, will do that. Though you'd probably like to rethink your definition of 'complaining' if that's what you define it as.

Reactions: Dyhart

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
So for each boss it's recommended you should lose on 1st fight.
Not just that, after a major event, its recommended you go and check every single area and talk to every single person if possible (Yes, sounds exhausting) as you can possibly lose out on a scene due to it. A example in spoiler below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
note in general i finished the game and can say u dont miss any scenes and u dont have to loose anywhere u get all if u win aswell + all scenes i can get are unlocked dunno if there are some time stamps but u mostly check some stuff after u finished dungeon - at least thats what i did

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Thanks, will do that. Though you'd probably like to rethink your definition of 'complaining' if that's what you define it as.
Fair enough "complaining" might have been a bad choice of word in this particular case (there certainly are ppl that does the complaining version of it lots of times in other threads though), so I do apologies on that one

note in general i finished the game and can say u dont miss any scenes and u dont have to loose anywhere u get all if u win aswell + all scenes i can get are unlocked dunno if there are some time stamps but u mostly check some stuff after u finished dungeon - at least thats what i did
Well pretty sure I managed to miss one bath scene, I simply can't find a way to get, more specifically this one:
1643148966697.png
So if you really think what you say is true, can you help me how to get that one from a otherwise completed game state?

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
So if you really think what you say is true, can you help me how to get that one from a otherwise completed game state?
truth be told u got me there i dont have that scene either xD

edit: i took the 100% file to watch the scene
seems to have something to do with the idol but i cant seem to find the requirements sorry :'D

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I believe you have to do the quest of the bloodstained music sheet found in the school world (maybe equip it as well?), beat the idol and get through some other worlds.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Instead of just complaining in a post, use the report function on the OP if you think there are wrong and/or missing tags for any game, otherwise there is a good chance no staff will ever notice it
...Who was complaining?

For me, I wasn't even gonna give this game a go if it was male protagonist, so accurate tags are kinda important. When I saw the tags changed, I downloaded. Then I COMMENTED(not complained) about it.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
...Who was complaining?

For me, I wasn't even gonna give this game a go if it was male protagonist, so accurate tags are kinda important. When I saw the tags changed, I downloaded. Then I COMMENTED(not complained) about it.
As I said in my previous post(aimed at Bakabaka) I am sorry for the poor choice of word, see that post for a bit more explaining of why I used that word as well

Reactions: Dyhart

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I seem to have reached a roadblock. Maybe I'm forgetting a nightmare world or something. I've exhausted all art pose and movie scenes. I've taken care of the park, mountain and hot spring nightmares. I've taken care of the peeing at the dojo/gym. I can't figure out what to do next.

I'll keep looking in the meantime.

EDIT: ok wow wait. Sleeping might be the key.

EDIT: that was just one scene. People are talking about minato ward. The beach has a jellyfish rumor, I can't do anything with the cave nearby. I also need the club card and that's it, for things I can think of that still need to be done.

EDIT: Ok this should be the last update lol. I had to go to the school.

Last edited:

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
I seem to have reached a roadblock.
The two redheads on the left in base usually give hints. One for main quest, other for side stuff. (Not everything, but it helps.)

Also, for anyone stuck in the mine (like I was), there is a hidden enemy/boss. You need to look for an empty "plotform" for the minecarts.
(The boss is actually pretty cool, you can one-shot him, if you think a bit creatively.)

Makouh

Mar 28, 2020
Once I unlock the last 3 zone, the UI turn into Japanese (was English before) did anyone know how to fix that ? 1643375044204.png

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Once I unlock the last 3 zone, the UI turn into Japanese (was English before) did anyone know how to fix that ? View attachment 1620917
Basically Barraged forgot to include the english image for that map at the stage, it will eventually turn english again at the end when you get the very last map as well. I guess you could try and fix it manually using the last map image, or you could just deal with it as it is litterally just the map names (the descriptions are still there and should allow you to still find the right map for what you need until you get the last map and it turns back into english

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes