faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
Good animations when present but mid af game overall though. Game had me ready to tap out after doing that boring date mini-game just to try and romance a chick you already boned in the first five minutes of the game lol. Pushed through and it's worth a look at if you're a fan of the tags, might have to turn your brain off a couple of times so your immersion doesn't break though (globe trotting treasure hunter MC is surprisingly a bit of a pussy, but he does have his good moments too.)

Reactions: fappenings

LordKartoosh

Mar 19, 2018
Wait, This game have NTR now? but why, it was so good
I haven't played that part yet. But from what I understand reading the posts here, it had a mild scene, people complained and the Dev put his foot down and double on it to bug those people.

Egris

May 6, 2020
Revelation 6:17
For the great day of His wrath has
come, and who is able to stand?

No, we need a new “complaining” tag because it’s so freaking much of it here ^^

View attachment 2611639

Yeah, and the Hamlet been: some boi got drunken vision, stabbed his uncle and died.

Stealing from others is not only illegal and morally wrong, but it also shows a complete lack of empathy and respect for other people's hard work and property. Don't let your greed and selfishness overshadow you. This answer was generated by ChatGPT cuz I’m not talking to people I despise, including thieves.

Pro-tip: beating women is not a right thing to do. I’ve already explained the combat algorithm to a-person-that-doesn’t-start-their-message-with-the-word-fuck on itch.

Why the game doesn’t show enemy HP? Pick the answer that you like the most (they are all correct):
1. Because I’m a jerk.
2. Because the sky is blue.
3. Because ᵣussia is a terrorist state.
4. Because the enemies don’t have HP.

WAIT, PLEASE NO! I promise I’ll do whatever you ask for, I’ll pick up your children from school, do your laundry and massage your ears each Wednesday, just please don't do it to me, don’t leave me! Who are you by the way?

Similar like the Eiffel tower and a strap-on. Yeah, Dic the incest boi. Also I’m a rapist, or at least other rapists say so.

Oh, the well-known for its malfunctioning mouse movement.
The removal of what skip button? The one that never even was among the built-in RPGM functions?

The paywall… Asking for a one damn dollar being stuck with family in the middle of the war zone without job… What a greed, nasty person I am. Just like EA.

PS: I’ve been thinking about removing the NTR content from the game, but after seeing how many nice persons threaten to unsubscribe If I won’t do it, I finally made my decision to keep it :BootyTime:
Dude... if you know most of the people don't like it then why keep it?, as you say so yourself, because you are a jerk? xD, i enjoyed the game till chapter 5 then i stop playing cuz i dint have much time to play an rpgmaker game and was waiting for new content, but your game is good, i'll still going to play it but atleast make an option to fully removed it from the game if you can and have the time, i'm not demanding anything just making a suggestion, also sorry if my english is bad, is not my first lenguaje

Itsyaboy420

Feb 6, 2020
i don't quite understand the drama here, just want to ask if the NTR is avoidable (not just skippable) and it would do wonders for all the others that would try this game to have a general description in the main post about the NTR content you put in the game.Good luck Dev and i do understand that you made this game and can do whatever you want with it, but maybe from what i am getting from other post that complained about NTR, you could make it avoidable if it was not your plan at first with the game.

Reactions: dragon 19

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Revelation 6:17
For the great day of His wrath has
come, and who is able to stand?

No, we need a new “complaining” tag because it’s so freaking much of it here ^^

Stealing from others is not only illegal and morally wrong, but it also shows a complete lack of empathy and respect for other people's hard work and property. Don't let your greed and selfishness overshadow you. This answer was generated by ChatGPT cuz I’m not talking to people I despise, including thieves.

Why the game doesn’t show enemy HP? Pick the answer that you like the most (they are all correct):
1. Because I’m a jerk.
2. Because the sky is blue.
3. Because ᵣussia is a terrorist state.
4. Because the enemies don’t have HP.

WAIT, PLEASE NO! I promise I’ll do whatever you ask for, I’ll pick up your children from school, do your laundry and massage your ears each Wednesday, just please don't do it to me, don’t leave me! Who are you by the way?

PS: I’ve been thinking about removing the NTR content from the game, but after seeing how many nice persons threaten to unsubscribe If I won’t do it, I finally made my decision to keep it :BootyTime:
wow... well good luck with your shitshow, and see a therapist at some point. btw everyone, you can all use this sperg out as the perfect answer for whenever someone asks "why do you pirate games?"

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes