ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Either they themselves or somebody else deleted their post look through and you can still see the replies.
looks like the dev deleted his previous comment, i double check previous comment and its deleted

he ranted for 2 comment but it was a very long one, goddamn it i should have screenshot it.

Reactions: jester89G

circuit

May 17, 2017
looks like the dev deleted his previous comment, i double check previous comment and its deleted

he ranted for 2 comment but it was a very long one, goddamn it i should have screenshot it.
for those wondering what he said he bitched about piracy and people no longer supporting the project because he added ntr then he lied about him considering removing ntr until people started saying mean thing

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
So still no answer on above? Anyone? What is the deal with the female protagonist tag in this game? Are there just small sections you play as female prota or are the tags wrong?
There is a special event in the game (Halloween special - EP.7), where you don't play as the main character, but as Naira and Lina (Good / Bad girl gameplay). MC is here as NPC only.

And don't be so fixed on tags ... they always lie. :D

Reactions: Innocent Chloe

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
There is a special event in the game (Halloween special - EP.7), where you don't play as the main character, but as Naira and Lina (Good / Bad girl gameplay). MC is here as NPC only.

the devs on this site loosely define tags so they get misused a ton and they ignore the resulting chaos and anger instead of tying to fix them

Reactions: ejmuerte

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Okay, genuine question - why are we not allowed to help each other when we have questions of how to do parts of the game? My post that was intended to help someone else got deleted. Why? How is that off topic? If it relates to the game, it's on topic.
If it's because "oh, well the dev wants you to sub to their patreon to get a walkthrough" then like
bruh this is a place where we're *putting copies of the game to download* like wat
But seriously a forum exists to /talk about the game and ask questions/. Literally every other thread nobody gets their posts deleted for trying to help, and there's plenty of folks asking for help here....

Last edited:

Naohashi

May 16, 2020
I got tired of the skip being on TAB, so I changed it to CTRL. But honestly, It might conflict with other keys. So use at your own risk.

Installation Guide:
  1. OPEN plugins.zip
  2. Drag the plugins.js into www\js
  3. Replace the file in the destination

Honestly, Idk why I did this. It was such a waste of time. I could just have pressed TAB.

I also removed the pause button so the dog shouldn't pop up again.

But I appreciate the dev's sentiment to add a hide naughty stuff with an image of a doggo

Last edited:
Reactions: Kempo

FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
Naira is absolute superstar of this game and I don't care who gets to have fun with her she is just a joy. Will check further updates of this game :)

But unfortunately I am stuck in Maid/Anita battle and nothing seems to work apart from Maid skipping a turn. Has anyone actually beaten this battle?

Figured it out it seems..

1) Dirty Talk on Maid
2) Troll Anita
3) Hit Anita

repeat until Anita is naked, then completely ignore Anita and only interact with Maid (Anita will quit fight) then with Maid you wanna..

1) find action that makes her skip turn or blush
2) Lusty Action

keep looking for various combos as she loses more clothing they change, but she does like no damage so it should be fine, good luck!

Last edited:

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017

the devs on this site loosely define tags so they get misused a ton and they ignore the resulting chaos and anger instead of tying to fix them

Ah okay thanks for the clarification! I've added this thread to my ignore list (the ignore thread button on top right of this page) so I won't see it anymore in the latest updates section and I've reported the thread to mods for a tag update

Thanks for the replies!

*edit* so just an update on this, mods have opted to reject my request to amend the tags on this thread. I guess a singular special event counts as that the entire game is female protagonist :(

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DocRipper

godtuber9000

Jul 22, 2021
help please game just randomly freezes when im playing and i can only fix it by restarting which is annoying in battle or cutscences, i play on windows

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes