Xobellon

Oct 30, 2022
Okay, just to clarify:
1. No gay content, we already mentioned it.
2. Triple threat is with two girls (however we have plans for MMF scenes too)
3. Playing for a girl literally means playing for a girl.
4. Mac and Linux are planned, but currently, we don't have the resources to support more platforms
5. In the coming episode we start our big remaster of the intro, in the next one the cellar scene will get animations, X-ray, impregnation, and added frames - it'll be really cool, and we actively keep working on it right now (drafts are already available for Patrons)
6. NTR, furry-furry, double penetration, and all other stuff will be optional
7. As says our motto, we have it all, so the game will include all the fauna of possible fetishes, and some will be pretty kinky like cuckold, gangbangs, and submission - but as was said, in the main game (Halloween is still a bonus episode) the "fun" content will be optional with avoiding option for the scenes, or put into non-mandatory girl scenario lines if it's purely cuckold for example.

View attachment 1914763
So, I have a gripe with this. Ntr is fine for others to enjoy, not for me. However, in game you have scenes that claim you skip ntr and then later down the line it is revealed it still happened, it just wasn't shown. One example is the halloween episode, with Lina commenting on the "sun cream" on Naira. Will this continue or are you going to write separate events depending on choice?

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
firewalls did not move to all place. Use it wizely.
yeah I've figured out the threshold where they stop moving but no matter what square i choose it still kills me what the fuck EXACTLY am i supposed to do I've been trying for three god damn hours

Reactions: jester89G

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
How exactly is there NTR in this game...? Isn't this basically a Human male protagonist taking cute furry girls?

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
How exactly is there NTR in this game...? Isn't this basically a Human male protagonist taking cute furry girls?
It is probably a nonsensical dissection of Episode 7 ..Halloween Event, which is not part of the main story and it is actually a .."dream".
People are constantly exaggerating and pulling out of context.

D34DM1C3

Aug 27, 2019
How to get the Halloween Scene. I've been given a home from the queen met her at the bonfire. and just for the life of me cannot get it to trigger the scene. I've slept in my own bed and literally finished all the quests with all the characters. The only thing left is the halloween thingy and then exploring the jungle which is locked rn and cannot be done.

D34DM1C3

Aug 27, 2019
i need to know how to defeat maid and anita
To defeat maid and Anita. Embarrass the maid first. Then taunt Anita. You will be able to attack after youve distracted anita. Then repeat the cycle. Heal when you have to. Eventually your words won't affect Anita anymore so you need to start ignoring Anita and focus only on the maid. Anita will feel sad and leave. When you defeat the maid. You get to have some fun with both of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: DocRipper

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
How to get the Halloween Scene. I've been given a home from the queen met her at the bonfire. and just for the life of me cannot get it to trigger the scene. I've slept in my own bed and literally finished all the quests with all the characters. The only thing left is the halloween thingy and then exploring the jungle which is locked rn and cannot be done.
It's not automatic. You have to activate it. In Ep7 version it was right in the middle of the house (book). In the new version there is a separate room for it. If it doesn't work, you're missing something or you've discovered a special fatal bug.

D34DM1C3

Aug 27, 2019
It's not automatic. You have to activate it. In Ep7 version it was right in the middle of the house (book). In the new version there is a separate room for it. If it doesn't work, you're missing something or you've discovered a special fatal bug.
Hmm. I'll have to look for this separate room. Maybe I've overlooked it.

Edit: I Found It! There was a pumpkin in there that you interact with. I don't know why I clicked on everything else but not that.

Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Hmm. I'll have to look for this separate room. Maybe I've overlooked it.
It should be a chair / throne in your house. Ii teleport you to the "Mind Palace". There are 4 pedestals. One of them (with pumpkin) leads to Haloween Special.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
how do i beat the freaking ambush lol keep trolling Anita but nothing progress
You gotta distract the maid first. I forget if it was flirt or troll but then you do the opposite option to Anita (she should remain blushing into the next turn) then followed up with an attack on Anita. Once she's naked just ignore her and focus on the maid.

DewHubStudio

Feb 26, 2020
In my view and the money I spent on Patreon membership, I downloaded the first version to try and the latest version of the game. At first this game didn't have an NTR tag, but suddenly it had an NTR tag. It made me think that I didn't really want to play this game. But when I tried to play because I regretted the money I spent on membership. It makes me feel This game is quite boring and clearly a waste of time.

Here are some things the game should fix:
1. Skip the Sex scene because there is too much text. Just showing the picture of Sex is enough.
2. There is a Skip button for NTR.
3. There is a quest navigation system.
4. There are minigames in some quests.
5. Removed time countdown while in the jungle.
6. In the speaking scenes, the characters wish there were fewer speaking scenes.
7. Fix the game crash after pressing the Z button incorrectly to skip the message and the game freezes.
8. Take time to think about updated content for the game rather than sitting. It's better to remaster a few scenes and then have to wait months.

I hope game creators or developers will see my post and improve it.

crazeskull

Jun 22, 2020
In my view and the money I spent on Patreon membership, I downloaded the first version to try and the latest version of the game. At first this game didn't have an NTR tag, but suddenly it had an NTR tag. It made me think that I didn't really want to play this game. But when I tried to play because I regretted the money I spent on membership. It makes me feel This game is quite boring and clearly a waste of time.

Here are some things the game should fix:
1. Skip the Sex scene because there is too much text. Just showing the picture of Sex is enough.
2. There is a Skip button for NTR.
3. There is a quest navigation system.
4. There are minigames in some quests.
5. Removed time countdown while in the jungle.
6. In the speaking scenes, the characters wish there were fewer speaking scenes.
7. Fix the game crash after pressing the Z button incorrectly to skip the message and the game freezes.
8. Take time to think about updated content for the game rather than sitting. It's better to remaster a few scenes and then have to wait months.

I hope game creators or developers will see my post and improve it.

Is the patreon worth it for just the extra art?

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
yeah I've figured out the threshold where they stop moving but no matter what square i choose it still kills me what the fuck EXACTLY am i supposed to do I've been trying for three god damn hours
Yeah that's the sort of shit you just don't do in RPGMaker unless you want to seriously piss the player off.
Because it's grid-based, the collision of the flame moves instantly the moment the visible flame passes the exact midpoint between the tiles, and because the sprite is asymmetrical, it is very hard to tell when exactly that happens. Keeping track of two moving walls in these conditions gets somewhat frustrating, considering especially that you can't see the pattern play out with such tight margin of error, and for me personally this sets the tone for what sorts of shit the dev is willing to pull and how much I would enjoy splattering their FUCKING FACE AGAINST THE CURB. Ahem, but I digress. I think these sorts of gameplay mechanics are simply not fit for this simplistic form of implementation.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 14 Votes