HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
so has anyone fixed the missing vehicle.png error when trying to load a save from the last version of this or no? because i literally do NOT want to redo and slog though hours of gameplay content just to get to the stuff in the new update X_X

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
so has anyone fixed the missing vehicle.png error when trying to load a save from the last version of this or no? because i literally do NOT want to redo and slog though hours of gameplay content just to get to the stuff in the new update X_X
I actually grinded through the game again but still haven't quite made it to the new content... almost there >_>

Don't completely regret it because the ruins and scenes associated with it early game were completely redone so that was kinda neat but the rest isn't quite as exciting the 2nd time through lol.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
anyway to replay scenes?
There's a place set up for replay scenes, but the feature is still not implemented.

I actually grinded through the game again but still haven't quite made it to the new content... almost there >_>

Don't completely regret it because the ruins and scenes associated with it early game were completely redone so that was kinda neat but the rest isn't quite as exciting the 2nd time through lol.
I also went through it all over again to see and know everything. Only the beginning has been redone, otherwise it's the same. Agree.Temple ruins looks great, better music, the scenes look good enough, but it seems terribly long, too much text. Ep 8. is great, but "combat" (Trial and Error - find right combinations - need plenty healing elixirs) sucks as hell. Not very funny.

dragon 19

Mar 27, 2019
Oh come on guys, sharing is great! (I do personally despise NTR because of the humiliation/girl gets stolen away part, but I find netorase to be great). If it's optional, then how does it affect you exactly?
when you supported the game for quite a but and then have this happen is very frustrating for people what don't like it. If i was aware this was the direction then i would not have supported it. i think if there was a feature built into the game were you could tern off things like NTR or netorase or other such tags then that would be something i could still support as log as the story is intact and dose not feel disjointed it would allows in the future to avoid such content and every one can still enjoy it.

Last edited:

dragon 19

Mar 27, 2019
I did not know the dev was like that..., but really i loved the game, to think it would have NTR, why people like that xD
Yep i didn't threaten them but i did used to supported them on p but yha that message was very insulting and nasty for those who were upset, especially the ones that sent money monthly to them, Try to imagine sending money for a long time and then suddenly there was NTR. I can understand that every one was understandably upset about it, but didn't agree with how they went about it.

That being said the dev could of handled it better i left because of the NTR and the message which was insulting and childish. once NTR it's is in the game then it may very well continue to appear in it. I made a suggestion of making a feature built into the game were you could tern off things like NTR or netorase or other such tags then that would be something i could still support as log as the story is intact and dose not feel disjointed it allows you in the future to avoid such content and every one can still enjoy the game. But i got no reply so i left and took my money elsewhere.

Last edited:

Dmiriy

Jun 26, 2023
Thank you developers for such a nice game) I haven't seen such a soulful game on the Internet for a long time) As for the wolf Naira ) yes, I personally fell in love with her (fell in love) she's so cute) I really hope that you will not abandon the game and look forward to continuing) well, in the meantime, I will replay what I have again and again) P.S I hope real developers read reviews here)

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Thank you developers for such a nice game) I haven't seen such a soulful game on the Internet for a long time) As for the wolf Naira ) yes, I personally fell in love with her (fell in love) she's so cute) I really hope that you will not abandon the game and look forward to continuing) well, in the meantime, I will replay what I have again and again) P.S I hope real developers read reviews here)
Hey, Naira is mine ...
But Tara or Lilu are not a bad either. With Tara it would be a very sweet life, but a little complicated .in bed.Lilu is crazy and unstable, but quite funny and creative.. :unsure:

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
My god.. this game is such a bait! The first scene is a lovely high-quality animation and all the rest is.... just one cg .... uh...

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
My god.. this game is such a bait! The first scene is a lovely high-quality animation and all the rest is.... just one cg .... uh...
Rebuilded/remastered.. Originally, even the beginning, scenes and the whole temple site looked...modest.

Reactions: Riujin

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Anyone able to share the recently released gallery looks like? Is it just the scenes and stuff in a folder for downloading? Idk if there are any patreons here with the required tier.

HunterSteel

Oct 4, 2017
Yep i didn't threaten them but i did used to supported them on p but yha that message was very insulting and nasty for those who were upset, especially the ones that sent money monthly to them, Try to imagine sending money for a long time and then suddenly there was NTR. I can understand that every one was understandably upset about it, but didn't agree with how they went about it.

That being said the dev could of handled it better i left because of the NTR and the message which was insulting and childish. once NTR it's is in the game then it may very well continue to appear in it i made a suggestion of making a feature built into the game were you could tern off things like NTR or netorase or other such tags then that would be something i could still support as log as the story is intact and dose not feel disjointed it allows you in the future to avoid such content and every one can still enjoy the game. But i got no reply so i left and took my money elsewhere.
I don't count what happened during the Halloween event as NTR because Naira basically didn't do anything other than rub a horse dong that was too big to enter her anyways. And Lina is a big ass slet anyways that rides the next dude whenever she can.

~Hunter

TayTiger

Sep 23, 2017
Here are some Saves/Savegame Files to get to some scenes. Each Save is for one scene.
The grind ist very annoying, no gallery, no old save support it seems.
I cheated 5000 coins, the fish is bugged you need 3 more.

Last edited:
Reactions: zapad

dragon 19

Mar 27, 2019
I don't count what happened during the Halloween event as NTR because Naira basically didn't do anything other than rub a horse dong that was too big to enter her anyways. And Lina is a big ass slet anyways that rides the next dude whenever she can.

~Hunter
once NTR it's is in the game then it may very well continue to appear in it that was the mane upset i think, that and people wanting to avoid it. so i believe every think i said in my post is far and honest. Is not just about the NTR so to say. but the way it suddenly appeared with out a lot of warning and a lot of people who put money into this project felt betray by that., Emotions run hot when money is involved unfortunately, but i personally felt the dev's behaviour over it was wrong and yes some people was rude but two wrongs don't make a right.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 14 Votes