Oct 25, 2018
Is there a gallery?
Yes, it's in the house i believe, but some people have had trouble finding it, so i'm not sure how easy it is to access at the moment.

i'm getting a missing vehicle.png error when trying to load up my 7+hour save from near the end of the last release
Appears that every single save file posted here so far also has that issue, hopefully someone sends over something that works, i don't look forward to playing the whole game just to get to the part i was at last year.

Last edited:

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
Appears that every single save file posted here so far also has that issue, hopefully someone sends over something that works, i don't look forward to playing the whole game just to get to the part i was at last year.
yeah hopefully as i don't plan on playing for another 7+ hours of content i've already done just to get the new stuff X_X

kajikaizoku

Mar 13, 2018
Ended up dropping the game shortly after getting the Pink Flowers.... game has an interesting premise and has promise, but the RPG marker portions hurt it way to much.

The first labyrinth you get into has lots of holes you can fall into and restarts you, but the RPG maker movement is so bad (not a fault of the game, but the engine) were it will just run into holes forcing you to restart. Also getting through the traps was frustrating. It was mainly the last Fire trap were you have to play trial and error to get through it with no indication on how it works. Also things seem to be to reliant on moving quickly or you fail and have to start over. Here i am mainly talking fire wall puzzle and the bolder puzzle.

Then you get to the first scene.... holy crap is it way to wordy. Yes its hot, but can they both shut up. Like I get it's the first scene, but when you have a Scene last more than 5 minutes of reading internal monologue during them doing it, it just take you out of it. I got to point where I zoned out and just kept spamming the left mouse button just to hurry it up. Also not even sure what the choice I selected was due to just trying to get through i as fast as possible as I got bored. I honestly think this scene could be cut down. It drags on way past the point of enjoyment.

Lastly you get to were I gave up on the game.. I was forced exited to get the flowers, got them easily then you have to go back through the entire Labyrinth again.... why force us out to get these flowers then instead of just taking us back to the girl after entering the labyrinth you make us go through the painful walk through the restarting pitfalls. I kept falling due to the bad RPG maker controls and deemed it was not worth it to fight with these controls.

I wish you luck in future, but this just was a slog and frustrating to get through just the beginning portions.

ulfurio

May 25, 2017
I have a bug
The boulet at the end of the trap maze at begininng of the story doesn't show off

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
while some of the people against ntr need to take a chill pill I've seen entire threads were there are no antis but it devolves into a circle jerk about how bad the antis are at this point several people will just ask if ntrs optional just to get a rise out of people who are way to defensive of the fetish
Both sides can't help but bicker endlessly. All I want is some tasty netori :cry:

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
But... wy "female protagonist" id you play with a male?
I'd like to know this as well. I've seen this happen to several games on this website now, where it'll have the 'female protagonist' tag even though we're clearly playing as a male MC. And no, getting to make 1 or 2 choices for a female character throughout the entire game does not mean that character is a protagonist...

Is there a female character in this game that we control alongside the male protagonist?
- If the answer is yes, then please add the 'multiple protagonists' tag.

Is there a choice to play as a female protagonist or do we regularly switch to play as a female character?
- If the answer is 'no', then the tag should be removed..
So still no answer on above? Anyone? What is the deal with the female protagonist tag in this game? Are there just small sections you play as female prota or are the tags wrong?

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes