seeing

Feb 20, 2020
how do i beat the freaking ambush lol keep trolling Anita but nothing progress
When Fox leaves the options change. To defeat fox talk dirty to the maid, then troll fox and attack her. 1 shout and lusty action 2 talk dirty and lusty action 3 flirt, then repeat 1 4 flirt, then repeat 2 5 lusty action and take the duster

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
Does anyone also have the problem that the Android version freezes during the animations and then crashes? :unsure:

After the first successful quest, the app crashes during the animation with the wolf girl.

My cell phone isn't a high-end device, but it's still powerful enough to play emulators smoothly. If it were a potato, I would have understood.

FR-sky

Mar 7, 2021
yeah I've figured out the threshold where they stop moving but no matter what square i choose it still kills me what the fuck EXACTLY am i supposed to do I've been trying for three god damn hours
do you find something ? because the square who stop the fire it's ok, i found it... but the flames are everywhere...

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
So there is no female protagonist in the game despite the 2 tags contradicting each other?
One is regular one and the other which is in the spoiler part l am referring to.

Sep 29, 2019
some one can explain me how to survive the great Rock at the first ruine after the fire Traps?It kill me always i run to the Door and can only hide there the Stone pass reach the end of the floor i die i run direct to the end of the Floor i die i Jump in the holes i Die i try to hide behind some item i die

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes