2.50 star(s) 17 Votes
May 25, 2017
Anyone got a save file with all of the powerups? I managed to get all of them myself, but then fell into a bottomless pit and (of fucking course) my progress didn't save.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Anyone got a save file with all of the powerups? I managed to get all of them myself, but then fell into a bottomless pit and (of fucking course) my progress didn't save.
You can edit your save with saveeditoronline, that works fine for me. ;)
If you don't know, what the letters mean, Copy and paste those words and translate with google since the dev don't wrote those Letters in english. Find your powerups you like an replace 0 with 1. Then Download and replace. Maybe you should make a Backup from your savefile Just in case you messed it up. You can also change the stats from your Charakter with this method.

funnymonkey96

Nov 11, 2017
My run and jump for the long jump seems to be broken. I hold shift and press space and no jump. Am I missing something?

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
unfortunately,but only this can find:

- added new npc on map4. She shows up after feeding event. After talking to her, you have to go to bathroom and then you can go to cellar.-
I didn't get to do that and I don't know the new npc... must be the vampire in one of the rooms... the blonde one... we need more content on this one...
Does anyone know how to pass the big fence on map4? The one upstairs in the room guarded by the tiny vampire

Motisteel

Sep 13, 2018
for some reason, my doors don't open after using torsos. And if you speed up the sex scene, then the feeding selection menu does not appear at all

Balial42

May 3, 2018
for some reason, my doors don't open after using torsos. And if you speed up the sex scene, then the feeding selection menu does not appear at all
Not sure if it's still a thing, but I recall that If you speed up the Animation, You're not able to open the doors, or for feeding, you'll get less amount of food.

Reactions: ionsandman
2.50 star(s) 17 Votes