2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Gingaman

Oct 8, 2018
If you want to make a game like this, don't do it. Very bad, slow is slow, sluggish is sluggish, don't develop like this, can't handle it at all, a game like this has nothing, very few items, whatever kind of blood you can find, it's hard to find, it's hard to survive, I want people to play this game, try it out. Please tell me. Can it really be played? Where is the victory point? What games are terrible?

Gingaman

Oct 8, 2018
BingoDingo123 โพสต์: 13351747 สมาชิก: 4596717 said:
เอาล่ะพวกคุณ นี่คือตารางโกงเพื่อสุขภาพ ไม่ว่าจะได้ผลหรือไม่ก็ตาม ฉันต้องเรียนรู้การสแกนพอยน์เตอร์เพราะผู้พัฒนาคิดว่ามันคงตลกดีถ้าที่อยู่ค่าพลังชีวิตเปลี่ยนแปลงทุกครั้งที่คุณเปิดเกม ใช่แล้ว ฉัน*สามารถ*สร้างพลังได้ แต่ฉันแค่ไม่รู้สึกว่ามันเป็นเอทีเอ็มและพลังงานสามารถพังได้ทันที มันยากพอที่จะทำเรื่องไร้สาระครั้งหนึ่ง

นอกจากนี้ยังมีที่อยู่มากกว่า 100,000 ที่อยู่ที่สามารถกำหนดให้กับสุขภาพได้ รายการตัวชี้นี้มีประมาณ 10 แห่ง ดังนั้นหากไม่ได้ผลให้เปิดหรือปิดเกมของคุณสองสามครั้งจนกว่ามันจะได้ผล ถ้าคนใส่ใจมากพอ ฉันจะเพิ่มพลังและพลังงาน
[/อ้าง]ไม่เห็นทำได้เลยครับ ทำให้ได้ก่อนแล้วค่อยเอามาลงจะดีกว่าครับ

Gingaman

Oct 8, 2018
Don't do it. Games like this freeze, are slow, can't be fun at all, really suck. If you want to make a game, you should play the game you made first. That it can really be played? Not just bring it down. But the game can't be played. Can't pass the checkpoint When you enter, it freezes at the door. It freezes often. It's recommended to play before putting it down. Is it really usable?

Last edited:

BodhiZafa

Dec 29, 2022
There is an ending for the baby, if you do not get any powers asides from regeneration and the standard door opening, protect thebaby the whole time... you get the pure ending (good?).

another ending is the Vampire ending, you corrupt everyone befriend/bite etc, and beat the boss without the SYMBIOTE power.

Final Ending is the Symbiote Ending, where you are infested (the anal creature), you eat everyone and everything... become strong, and just head to earth to corrupt it further. you are no longer you etc in that ending.

the game is absolutely ABYSMAL for story/plot. its more or less people wanting it for the art/video cinematics at this point.

The creator says the dogs tear your throat out (in the beastiary) and the spiders dont.

The way you get them to not kill you is to just crouch and crawl, let them have your way with you...

Its a pain in the ass of a game honestly. it needs a lot of gameplay mechanic overhauls to even be worth the indivudal to play unless you prefer the problems of notknowing where you are, what to do... or really how to do anything.
Awesome, thank you for the reply. Yeah I figured out the crawling gets the dog, but nothing seems to work for the spider. I've seen a post that said follow the spider until it's noticeably horny. (fully erect) I did, and it still killed me.

Anyway, I started to try and gain power. Mating with the dog 3 times got my power to 86, but after 5 more mates, I'm still at 86 power. I read you get a key at 100 power but I have no way of getting more power. I guess now I'd like to ask, is there something I'm supposed to find? or do I just keep trying to mate? Do I try for the spiders? I just have no direction.

I'm actually really really digging this game. I just wish there was some direction.

Thanks again for some of the help.

Kutzi92

Jun 13, 2024
v0.506
Feeding event on map 4 is finished except videos, which will come later. To get to next stage of event she needs to do special events. After second feeding event there will be scene with ladies on a bed in hall room. Start with E key. After that her reputation increased. Feeding event has ladies switched now. One of her roommates is laying on her bed. Activate scene with E. When doing one more feeding event after that, she should talk to other roommate with skirt. Then she gets her next reputation level. And the feeding event has ladies switched again.
!!! Feeding event will not activate if one of the roommates or vampires is dead or defeated!!!
There are different events between her feeding events rep. levels.

Rep. 0
- smoking lady, after talking and going to bathroom. Basement scene with video.
- After second feeding event BJ contest plays in hall. Gives +1 rep.

Rep. 1
- smoking lady, after talking to her go to basement into jail. No video yet!
- Blond roommate on bed. Need to do if want to continue with feeding event!
- After second feeding event. By talking to roommate with skirt. Drawing event starts in vampire room. Its right doorway in torture room. Gives +1 rep.

Rep. 2
- smoking lady event with one of the ladies. No video yet
- Roommate with skirt is behind cloths in sleeping room. No video yet
- After second feeding event. Bikini lady in pool room.
You can talk to ladies after intro scene with vampires. Activates after losing to vampire. Losing second time, plays torture event.
- smoking lady event with one of the ladies. No video yet

I cant get the vampire route?
okay i found the smoking lady and had sex with the men. How much feeding szene , i need to see to become a vampire?

Last edited:

BodhiZafa

Dec 29, 2022
Finally getting the hang of the game, but my character's waist is thinner and her butt is bigger. I didn't see any mention here about that. What causes body changes and what body parts can change?

Jun 24, 2018
i have been digging into this game again after being away for a long time and have been working out how things work again.

first you can mash space bar to make the videos play faster

second to get power you need to be sexed by the animals. i dont think you can be killed by them anymore at least i never was if i acted around them properly. wait until they are erect and then crawl in front of them. that gives you power exilir and that slowly converts into power.

dogs will only give you elixir when your under 90 power, and ants for 150. the symbiote power lets you get more but locks you into the bad ending. other enemies seem to just kill you but i havent tried fighting them yet.

once you have more than 100 power you can start unlocking access keys. this also makes her really thin but her butt big

to feed you need to find a erect body on the wall. if you do this 5 times for a specific body type once you have more than 100 power, you get the ability to open doors near them as a 4 option. theres the male body, the just hip and penis, the female body with worm things and the horse one.

to get regen you have to go to the desert (map 3), run to the opposite side and do parkour along the back cliffs.

to get symbiote you need to sleep in the cave in the desert.

to get vampire you need to go to the vampire spot (see my old map) and walk in to the man on the bed with regen. if you dont have regen you will die. i havent tested it so it might be different now.

andke minna Eesti videomängud

Reactions: AndyM

Kutzi92

Jun 13, 2024
i have been digging into this game again after being away for a long time and have been working out how things work again.

to get vampire you need to go to the vampire spot (see my old map) and walk in to the man on the bed with regen. if you dont have regen you will die. i havent tested it so it might be different now.

andke minna Eesti videomängud
Thanks for the explanation.
but i cant escape with evelin.
she is in my cave and at the portal press: "3 escape with evelin" it dont work

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes