2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
To say this is bad is an understatement, the running animation is pure comedy, there is like a male torso on each wall and corner in the game world, all with the same animation, non-interactable, then the animation just freezes and you have to press the button to exit it, kept running around, nothing happened. This feels like an alpha for some project that shouldn't even be released as a "game".

GM_MD

Jun 9, 2021
" Security patches that are issued with those regular OS updates address newly found vulnerabilities that hackers can exploit to breach your system. Now that Windows 7 has reached EOL it's no longer receiving those, unless you've signed up for an extended support plan (only available to certain users). "

You're risking far more holding onto a redundant OS, do your self a favor
These options are 100% legit, discount code is still valid ATM

-50% €9
-50% €14

Use Code TMT50 to get 50% off on Winodws keys
Supporting greymarket key sellers has pros and cons (mostly cons).

Mpreg Greg search "massgravel" on the internet. Do some research on it if you want to feel safe about this. Everything is provided by microsoft itself from the isos/media installer to the keys.

Reactions: AndyM

AndyM

May 8, 2024
Supporting greymarket key sellers has pros and cons (mostly cons).

Mpreg Greg search "massgravel" on the internet. Do some research on it if you want to feel safe about this. Everything is provided by microsoft itself from the isos/media installer to the keys.
The biggest risk when buying reseller keys is obviously if the keys are fake and activate nothing, beyond that OEM keys are a risk for people who don't want the OS bound to the computers motherboard and then being unable to activate the key on their next machine or if they replace the motherboard for any reason also they can't reactivate, keysfan are by far the best option because they are the cheapest with 50% off and they are retail keys, retail keys mean you can reuse them on a different machine when you need to so long as you only use one key on one machine at a time

Keysfans Trustpilot review scores are thru the roof @94% 5star, 4.8 stars out of 5

It makes no difference where you get you keys from, Microsoft will supply downloads for install media

Edit: I thought you were talking about another key seller, Massgravel looks like a great option for anyone who doesn't want to give their money to scummy microsoft corp :)(y)

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2018
the red dot is where i spawn?
The yellow room is where you start the red dot is where the red light on the roof is.

A hero once shared this map, long ago. Although it is outdated, it is still highly accurate (about 90%-ish).

I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS MAP, it was shared awhile ago, please find the original poster of it in the thread and give him/her/they/apache helicopter the due appreciation.
1717835560661.png

• Haha
Reactions: VaeVictus

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
Is it possible to pass reapers to map 4 without symbiont?
Yeah there is a little entrance to the left where you can jump and enter without going through the large gate. In fact, reapers have a very long "trigger" animation so you can just yeeeet yourself right through them and jump across before they can get to you. They also very frequently bug out, well, at least 1 out of 3 does and starts walking down towards the ground... You can dress it as a pinata at that point and kick it till it goes ded... I recommend the former option.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Does anyone have a save thats up to date? or a recent patreon update for saves? last i saw on kemono the save was from 2022-2023 and its now no longer able to download.

Reactions: gzzsix

gzzsix

Oct 14, 2023
anyone know how to get the vampire buff? or what to do after challenging the vampire boss?

Kutzi92

Jun 13, 2024
Hi,

1.how can i defeat the horse thing?
2. how can i save the man on bed?

Last edited:

BodhiZafa

Dec 29, 2022
Why are there no good guides for this game. I've seen a few guides in this thread, however they are in horrible broken English and don't tell me what to do or where to go. What does having a baby do? What do you do with the baby besides feed it to the dog? Why do so many posts state that the dog kills you and the spider doesn't, when in actuality the dog does not kill you and the spider does. I can't seem to get any information, the game is absolutely confusing, I've spent 3 hours in this game and haven't progressed any amount. What the heck is going on in this game?

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Why are there no good guides for this game. I've seen a few guides in this thread, however they are in horrible broken English and don't tell me what to do or where to go. What does having a baby do? What do you do with the baby besides feed it to the dog? Why do so many posts state that the dog kills you and the spider doesn't, when in actuality the dog does not kill you and the spider does. I can't seem to get any information, the game is absolutely confusing, I've spent 3 hours in this game and haven't progressed any amount. What the heck is going on in this game?
There is an ending for the baby, if you do not get any powers asides from regeneration and the standard door opening, protect thebaby the whole time... you get the pure ending (good?).

another ending is the Vampire ending, you corrupt everyone befriend/bite etc, and beat the boss without the SYMBIOTE power.

Final Ending is the Symbiote Ending, where you are infested (the anal creature), you eat everyone and everything... become strong, and just head to earth to corrupt it further. you are no longer you etc in that ending.

the game is absolutely ABYSMAL for story/plot. its more or less people wanting it for the art/video cinematics at this point.

The creator says the dogs tear your throat out (in the beastiary) and the spiders dont.

The way you get them to not kill you is to just crouch and crawl, let them have your way with you...

Its a pain in the ass of a game honestly. it needs a lot of gameplay mechanic overhauls to even be worth the indivudal to play unless you prefer the problems of notknowing where you are, what to do... or really how to do anything.

Reactions: BodhiZafa
2.50 star(s) 17 Votes