2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
here 0.712
Thank you for the share, disregard what KingTiger wrote, it seems disrespectful to demand something else without even thanking for the current one. We appreciate your contribution. If you end up finding 0.713 somewhere, would be great to have that too.
Edit: Fixed typo

Reactions: Fazel and AndyM

AndyM

May 8, 2024
The Torrent cant Download due to Insufficient Peer.. I hope someone who had a Gofile to download.
I have 2 seeds + 2 peers atm, they were probably just temporarily offline

Other than that I would recommend adding an automatic tracker list into your torrent client
like this one

Screenshot 2024-06-05  135100.jpg

Reactions: kotzfresse

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Inura-0.712
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
ty but this game is not for me. I pass
It actually becomes interesting once you get the hang of it :)
There really is a puzzle element to the game oddly enough... Though, the animation, optimization and some other weird stuff can REALLY use some work, I agree. Still, might want to give it juuuuust another tiny itsy bitsy chance.

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
No sex scenes load for greg, all the videos show up as black and trying to feed just feezes the model with no other effect.
What do?

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
The game has a real potential, I like the dev's take on this kind of sex scenes.
Without a gallery is a mess though, the bestiary has maybe half of the scenes...

AndyM

May 8, 2024
No sex scenes load for greg, all the videos show up as black and trying to feed just feezes the model with no other effect.
What do?
Windows 7?
...yes
Greg doesn't want spyware
" Security patches that are issued with those regular OS updates address newly found vulnerabilities that hackers can exploit to breach your system. Now that Windows 7 has reached EOL it's no longer receiving those, unless you've signed up for an extended support plan (only available to certain users). "

You're risking far more holding onto a redundant OS, do your self a favor
These options are 100% legit, discount code is still valid ATM

-50% €9
-50% €14

Use Code TMT50 to get 50% off on Winodws keys

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes