2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Please help me. How can I unlock the room with Melina and get the vampire ability
first need get reburn(in 3rd room, flower in high cave), nest return, get ability to open room(there some sound like "uh-oh") open and watch movie

kaldf

Oct 10, 2020
I'm sorry that I'm asking stupid questions and taking up your time.I have 105 powers and my body is already transformed, but I didn't get the level 2 key. Does you know how to fix this bug ver. 505,503,502 or how to add ability with the CheatEngeen

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
I have long abandoned supporting this game after the dev prioritized futa, as if we don't have enough of those already in nearly every single post out there... Has the dev returned back to its roots yet? Are we back to some decent alien/monster action with original sci-fi and fantasy content? Can I finally reconsider supporting again or should I wait a bit more? I see the thread is also getting quite a few updates, the interest seemingly lower than it was early on, I don't want to lose hope on this one, it really is an original project, albeit a bit janky.

kaldf

Oct 10, 2020
Fuck, this version has a same bug. I have 105 powers and my body is already transformed, but I didn't get the level 2 key. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????

jean362

Jul 25, 2020
Where is the high cave, is it on this floor of the map4?
Does anyone know how to pass the great barrier on map4 the one upstairs and the flower is such near the big barrier where the rd3 room is downstairs in the big room where there are all the doors, the beds, and the findeeg events ?

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
Fuck, this version has a same bug. I have 105 powers and my body is already transformed, but I didn't get the level 2 key. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????
Not a bug, dev purposefully made it so that the grind is less early on as it is still alpha build. Getting key is easy, feed on the big dicks 8 times (or crawl when the spider thingies are in an erect state to initiate the scene as it counts for the key 2 progress) and you will have it. Same goes for the Key 1, 8 times... Unless the dev changed, but it should be 8.

Reactions: kaldf

kaldf

Oct 10, 2020
Not a bug, dev purposefully made it so that the grind is less early on as it is still alpha build. Getting key is easy, feed on the big dicks 8 times (or crawl when the spider thingies are in an erect state to initiate the scene as it counts for the key 2 progress) and you will have it. Same goes for the Key 1, 8 times... Unless the dev changed, but it should be 8.
Thx very much for answer, i will try it.

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes