2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Have you tried either of those options with this game?
No, I posted that from my MacBook so I wasn't able to try it out for myself at the time. Those are generic shortcuts/parameters that work with most Unity games, so I figured it was worth a shot. Sorry it didn't work out in this case. :(

Reactions: KpRomplestein

KpRomplestein

Jul 15, 2019
No, I posted that from my MacBook so I wasn't able to try it out for myself at the time. Those are generic shortcuts/parameters that work with most Unity games, so I figured it was worth a shot. Sorry it didn't work out in this case. :(
No worries, it was worth trying - and good information for other Unity games that have a similar issue

Edit: curious if anyone that is having resolution issues tried the dll I posted though...it scales the canvases, so it should be better than just scaling with the command line parameters.

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
Out of curiosity, has anyone been able to consistently get the enemy scenes? I've tried almost everything to try to get them to play. The most I have found is to have an enemy follow you into a room, but that ended up just causing them to kill the protag instead.

Dec 2, 2019
This game has some optimization issues. I think there is a major memory leak going on, since the game slows down TREMENDOUSLY after a few minutes of play.

I managed to get the Spider Scene to play, but no luck with the dog dudes. It seems to me that only certain actors have their animations properly synced to them, hence why the dog leaving the door at the beginning allegedly can't start a scene. Some spiders I can get their scene to play reliably. Others I can't. Some "feeding tubes" play their animations. Some don't.

Protip: From the start, head towards the door that the dog walks out of. Go into the ditch on the side and head under the door, there is a tunnel there. Inside you find a room with a viewing window into the room with the girl. Wait while crouched for the dog to return, and you can approach the window and play the animation seen in Screenshot 8, probably the best content in this "demo".

I could see this getting pretty good with a LOT more time in the oven. Will be watching.

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
This game has some optimization issues. I think there is a major memory leak going on, since the game slows down TREMENDOUSLY after a few minutes of play.

I managed to get the Spider Scene to play, but no luck with the dog dudes. It seems to me that only certain actors have their animations properly synced to them, hence why the dog leaving the door at the beginning allegedly can't start a scene. Some spiders I can get their scene to play reliably. Others I can't. Some "feeding tubes" play their animations. Some don't.

Protip: From the start, head towards the door that the dog walks out of. Go into the ditch on the side and head under the door, there is a tunnel there. Inside you find a room with a viewing window into the room with the girl. Wait while crouched for the dog to return, and you can approach the window and play the animation seen in Screenshot 8, probably the best content in this "demo".

I could see this getting pretty good with a LOT more time in the oven. Will be watching.
I was actually able to get the animations to play with all of the level one feeding stations (the ones that are the male torsos). You have to wait until they "fill up", where the dicks get erect.

• Red Heart
Reactions: vessna

MonMan65

Aug 21, 2017
One dog i can consistantly get to play its animation is patrolling at one of the outer walls. From spawn if you go all the way forward past the door the dog comes out of to the back wall there is a dog that walks up and down that hallway from start of the game I can consistently get that one to play its animation.

First time I saw the animation was when I was crawling around on all fours under the walkway that exact walkway and I'm assuming he was on the floor above me and it started despite me being pretty sure he couldn't see me under the floor. The dog animation does crash the game though after it ends so be prepared for that.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
INFO FOR DEVELOPER

Game is quite good, i know it is the early ver of the game, probably some kind, let's call it tech demo...
i see great potential, an abilities to create really good game of this genre...
Text refers to the version 0.1 (1,55GB)
1. Graphics are quite good, and the simple story prologue not just ya re clicking on the game icon and playin...

2. This game have poor animations of walking, sprinting/dashing, fighting with hands, kicking, broken animations of the following player aliens...
Ya can go under the walkway, crouch, but when ya do it, the textures are glitching and ya can see whole map (sometimes helpful) but in the long way it pissing off​
yup i know it is early version and probably will be redesigned/recreated in future versions...​
few video/clips of sex with aliens dildos/penises on the walls simply doesn't work, i mean doeasn't work correctly (doesn't show any futher options, or white screen) or completely freezing the game...​
And the last one when ya encounter the aliens it kills ya too fast, and nothin happen except words "SHE DIED", so how to trigger the animations with an aliens?​
3. What i really like is... there are few aliens species not just one... it is really nice... and ya need to hire some animators i think or get some nice animations from unity's hub assets store... maybe improving of the graphics could be nice too...

4. I think this game could have some kind of savepoints or save system to not start the whole game when she dies...
Nice choice could be some kind of simple character creator system...​
Let's hope this game will be not cancelled or abandoned by ya, and after a few fixes this game will run correctly and will be nice to play <3 ;) ^^

Cezul

Feb 16, 2018
So I managed to 'beat' the game. There's a few rooms where you can see through, and one of them has a girl slurping on a huge alien's dick. You can find the room by crouching and just, bumping your head into the door to peek and ID the correct room.

Anyways, you get the option to watch the scene of this small human woman taking a dick in her puss all the way to her throat, eventually cooming, and tiring out the alien thing. you can then get up to the bed they are on and steal a level 2 key. Presumably this is the end of level one, as i haven't found the door.

There's another room that has a lady inside a pillory with a big pussy mouth door in front of her, there's an underground access but it's not finished yet. So you just fall through the world for eternity.

As others have mentioned, if you follow the dog creatures around, one will take you to a room with a Tifa look alike held prisoner there. You can suck the cum out of her ass for sustenance, or free her. There's a third option, and if you crawl under the door outside, there's a small tunnel you can get into. Get in there and wait all sneaky sneaky like, and eventually one of the dog things will take a 'break' in there. Once the magic has initiated, you can stand up and watch the scene from your hidey-hole.

About initiating 'magic time' with the aliens patrolling the corridors:
The reason some seem to do it, and some don't ( very random right? ) is that it's not really random at all. They creature in question has to have a stiffy and essentially be more horny than hungry. Once your gangstalking victim is sufficiently aroused, make sure you go into a full crawl in front of him, ass facing the critter. You can also sprint crawl, which is useful once you've spotted a boner while you're tailing them from behind, so slip in slide in full crawl mode until you're in front to initialize the scene.
There is currently a bug it seems with the dog things, the end of their scene crashes the game. ( and seems to also imply they ate her head ) The spider pussy tooth mouth things will pump n dump and leave you alone.

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
As others have mentioned, if you follow the dog creatures around, one will take you to a room with a Tifa look alike held prisoner there. You can suck the cum out of her ass for sustenance, or free her. There's a third option, and if you crawl under the door outside, there's a small tunnel you can get into. Get in there and wait all sneaky sneaky like, and eventually one of the dog things will take a 'break' in there. Once the magic has initiated, you can stand up and watch the scene from your hidey-hole.
For some reason the dog just freezes in pace around the midpoint of the room instead of doing that.

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
For some reason the dog just freezes in pace around the midpoint of the room instead of doing that.
I have a sneaking suspicion that the videos are somehow not triggering when the conditions are met... This has something to do with the scenes alone and not just the game. Can you tell me your OS?

Lustdiener

Jun 3, 2020
Ich verstehe den Sinn des Spiels noch nicht.
Außerdem verbraucht dieses Spiel viel zu viel CPU-Leistung.
Du bist in einer anderen Welt, einem Planeten, einem Raumschiff, was auch immer. Sie können relativ unbemerkt alles rund um die Schützengräben erkunden. Das Spiel ist sehr dunkel. Mit der Taste "F" können Sie etwas Helligkeit ins Dunkel bringen. Dies hält jedoch nicht lange an. Wiederholen Sie also ab und zu "F". So finden sie leichter ihr Versteck in den Schützengräben. An der Wand hängen Koffer, so sehen sie zumindest aus. Einige sind schlaff und andere erregt. Sie können mit beiden mit der Taste "E" interagieren. Warten Sie, bis sich weitere Optionen für die Tasten "1", "2", "3" öffnen. Es gibt ein Cover mit einer Art Pferdepenis wo leider nur ein weißes Kästchen erscheint und keine Sequenz. Dort können Sie Ihre Energie tanken. Am Anfang kommt links ein Hund/Monster vor dich und geht in einen Raum. Es gibt eine andere Frau in diesem Raum. Sie können das Sperma aus dem Anus dieser Frau saugen und sie erhält auch Energie. Sie können diese Frau auch befreien. Beide bilden eine Sequenz. Sie können den Raum jedoch nicht mehr verlassen, da der Hund / das Monster dann nicht mehr zurückkommt. Wenn der Hund / das Monster bei dir im Zimmer ist, wird er irgendwann zu dir kommen und dich mitnehmen. Danach hängt das Spiel leider für mich auf und ich sterbe. Ich kann nicht sagen, ob der Tod auf den Hund/Monster oder auf Hunger zurückzuführen ist. Kämpfe nicht gegen die Monster, du wirst definitiv verlieren und dann bist du tot. Wenn der Hund / das Monster bei dir im Zimmer ist, wird er irgendwann zu dir kommen und dich mitnehmen. Danach hängt das Spiel leider für mich auf und ich sterbe. Ich kann nicht sagen, ob der Tod auf den Hund/Monster oder auf Hunger zurückzuführen ist. Kämpfe nicht gegen die Monster, du wirst definitiv verlieren und dann bist du tot. Wenn der Hund / das Monster bei dir im Zimmer ist, wird er irgendwann zu dir kommen und dich mitnehmen. Danach hängt das Spiel leider für mich auf und ich sterbe. Ich kann nicht sagen, ob der Tod auf den Hund/Monster oder auf Hunger zurückzuführen ist. Kämpfe nicht gegen die Monster, du wirst definitiv verlieren und dann bist du tot.

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
Alright, now I am 100% certain, ANY animation freezes the game up, even sleeping... Anyone any ideas on how it might be fixed?

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
system requirements are not specified.
I had to download and watch. on your computer:
win7 * 64bit
core 2 duo e7500
4GB ram
gefors 710 -1GB video
for this game is not enough. big brakes. 1 fps at best.

glooglooking

Dec 5, 2018
So I managed to 'beat' the game. There's a few rooms where you can see through, and one of them has a girl slurping on a huge alien's dick. You can find the room by crouching and just, bumping your head into the door to peek and ID the correct room.

Anyways, you get the option to watch the scene of this small human woman taking a dick in her puss all the way to her throat, eventually cooming, and tiring out the alien thing. you can then get up to the bed they are on and steal a level 2 key. Presumably this is the end of level one, as i haven't found the door.

There's another room that has a lady inside a pillory with a big pussy mouth door in front of her, there's an underground access but it's not finished yet. So you just fall through the world for eternity.

About initiating 'magic time' with the aliens patrolling the corridors:
The reason some seem to do it, and some don't ( very random right? ) is that it's not really random at all. They creature in question has to have a stiffy and essentially be more horny than hungry. Once your gangstalking victim is sufficiently aroused, make sure you go into a full crawl in front of him, ass facing the critter. You can also sprint crawl, which is useful once you've spotted a boner while you're tailing them from behind, so slip in slide in full crawl mode until you're in front to initialize the scene.
There is currently a bug it seems with the dog things, the end of their scene crashes the game. ( and seems to also imply they ate her head ) The spider pussy tooth mouth things will pump n dump and leave you alone.

Also, you can make sure to "up your HP, power level" when you get the spider like alien horny and get it to hump and dump you in their "nest", there are two of them, one by the boob feeding station, the other needs a bit searching around.

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes