2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

glooglooking

Dec 5, 2018
I haven't figured out the breast feeding station. I thought someone had said it wasn't working in this version. And in regard to the big alien beast, the only room I found with anyone in it, was the one in the beginning when you first spawn.
I think I've posted saying that it doesn't work. But I was hoping maybe you or anyone else has any luck with it lol.

On another note, I think people can try to use the 0.1 version to up your energy, HP and power and copy the save and replace the one under 0.1a and see if your MC is on a higher HP, power and energy level in the 0.1a version and run it that way?

glooglooking

Dec 5, 2018
I haven't figured out the breast feeding station. I thought someone had said it wasn't working in this version. And in regard to the big alien beast, the only room I found with anyone in it, was the one in the beginning when you first spawn.
Well, then we've just discovered another bug on the big alien creature room where you're suppose to find the access key to lvl 2. in a way, 0.1a only get the nude switch, other than that, you lose out on all the other fun functions.

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
I think I've posted saying that it doesn't work. But I was hoping maybe you or anyone else has any luck with it lol.

On another note, I think people can try to use the 0.1 version to up your energy, HP and power and copy the save and replace the one under 0.1a and see if your MC is on a higher HP, power and energy level in the 0.1a version and run it that way?
Yea for the breastfeeding, what I did was, after my MC gave birth, I went back to the spot where you can sleep and fed the baby. My thought was that maybe breastfeeding the baby somehow filled the station, but that didn't seem to work, unless I didn't do it enough. Also, after I breastfed, I actually started losing health, each time.

I do enjoy the game overall, but like I said in my other post, this might be a case where I put it on the back burner and wait a while (makes sense since it's pretty much the first release lol).

Reactions: glooglooking

glooglooking

Dec 5, 2018
I do enjoy the game overall, but like I said in my other post, this might be a case where I put it on the back burner and wait a while (makes sense since it's pretty much the first release lol).
Yeah, same here. I sure hope dev keeps going at this project and fix the bugs as it isn't too bad of a game and concept

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
Yeah, same here. I sure hope dev keeps going at this project and fix the bugs as it isn't too bad of a game and concept

For sure, the animations, at least the walking and fighting, need spicing up. And obviously a plot would help lol. I'm not a developer, so I have no idea how much work is required.

glooglooking

Dec 5, 2018
So what kind of plot line/story arc would you like to see, or envision the dev doing?
I do want to see an "attempt to escape off of the alien planet" theme, not exactly sure how it should go, but there it is. If she fails then she becomes the permenant breeding tool for the aliens....

Btw I somehow got the original feeding station to be able to do somewhat of an "infinity feeding" mechanism...

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
I do want to see an "attempt to escape off of the alien planet" theme, not exactly sure how it should go, but there it is. If she fails then she becomes the permenant breeding tool for the aliens....

Btw I somehow got the original feeding station to be able to do somewhat of an "infinity feeding" mechanism...
Yea I would like to see that kind of plot, and that's kind of where it implies it will be going. And either a failure and becomes a breeding tool, or maybe a corruption aspect too.

And do you know how you got the feeding station to work? Or did it happen randomly/by accident? lol

Cezul

Feb 16, 2018
I feel like, plot wise, what would be very interesting to me would be the that the space ship the player gets abducted, has actually long since been abandoned, and it's mechanisms left on auto-pilot for a millenia, and the player character for some reason was detected by it's scouting beam. Maybe she had some kind of genetic aptitude the original aliens were looking for? You'll never really know.

What creatures you DO find here, are either space ship vermin that became over grown or other abductees simply trying to survive and thrive on this abandoned vessel.

glooglooking

Dec 5, 2018
Yea I would like to see that kind of plot, and that's kind of where it implies it will be going. And either a failure and becomes a breeding tool, or maybe a corruption aspect too.

And do you know how you got the feeding station to work? Or did it happen randomly/by accident? lol
Lol, I dunno exactly how, but since I gotten this icon (the MC backing her ass on the dick pic) on the lower right of the screen when you click "C" key for the character status, I was able to get the MC to have her fill at the station, but again, white screen when doing so.

1637959201875.png

glooglooking

Dec 5, 2018
Another funny thing was, if you have a high power stat, you can literally ran those dog creatures off of the pathway knocking them out...while in crawling position holding shift key....lmao

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
I feel like, plot wise, what would be very interesting to me would be the that the space ship the player gets abducted, has actually long since been abandoned, and it's mechanisms left on auto-pilot for a millenia, and the player character for some reason was detected by it's scouting beam. Maybe she had some kind of genetic aptitude the original aliens were looking for? You'll never really know.

What creatures you DO find here, are either space ship vermin that became over grown or other abductees simply trying to survive and thrive on this abandoned vessel.
That actually is a pretty cool idea.

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
Lol, I dunno exactly how, but since I gotten this icon (the MC backing her ass on the dick pic) on the lower right of the screen when you click "C" key for the character status, I was able to get the MC to have her fill at the station, but again, white screen when doing so.

View attachment 1520151
Interesting. I have never seen those little two pics on the bottom underneath the health. I also didn't play it enough apparently lol because I didn't get to the "you are filled" or that high of a power. And the purple circle. Mine says 3, but yours is 0...

glooglooking

Dec 5, 2018
Interesting. I have never seen those little two pics on the bottom underneath the health. I also didn't play it enough apparently lol because I didn't get to the "you are filled" or that high of a power. And the purple circle. Mine says 3, but yours is 0...
Yep super weird and so far, nothing to explain how all of these supposed to work, we're exploring it on our own lol

glooglooking

Dec 5, 2018

Yeah, with a good ending be the MC escapes, but she was somehow impregnated during her sleep then returning to earth bringing in the brood to multiply on earth. The bad ending be that she failed to escape the ship/planet and become a breeding tool for the creatures.

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
Also with that little pic on the left, you can actually open up most of the doors too.
I wonder if it's where your power level and/or energy level is high enough, you don't need to have the dog monsters open the doors for you. Also, forgot to mention, when I was increasing my power level via the horny spider monsters, it didn't need to be in their nest, it was in a random spot in one of the hallways.

glooglooking

Dec 5, 2018
I wonder if it's where your power level and/or energy level is high enough, you don't need to have the dog monsters open the doors for you. Also, forgot to mention, when I was increasing my power level via the horny spider monsters, it didn't need to be in their nest, it was in a random spot in one of the hallways.
OH really? Thanks good to know, save tons of energy then.

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes