2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
this has much potential. i hope it gets the same support as Iris in the Labyrinth or somethin else ^^
It for sure does, just will be a while before things start to come together. Also in regard to that Iris game - looks interesting but doesn't seem to be in English lol.

coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
It for sure does, just will be a while before things start to come together. Also in regard to that Iris game - looks interesting but doesn't seem to be in English lol.
there is an english version in the download folder. you have a japanese and an english .exe

coper

Mar 5, 2017
As soon as I start the game my screen keeps revolving/spinning in circle

Last edited:

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
When I go to the dude by the door I press E and a clip of her grabbing the dick starts. She holds it and it becomes erect. Then it just stops. I have no idea what to do from there.

Reactions: GreatBuddy

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
When I go to the dude by the door I press E and a clip of her grabbing the dick starts. She holds it and it becomes erect. Then it just stops. I have no idea what to do from there.
I noticed that when you first start the game. Also seems to happen if the dude isn't erect.

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
Alright so bear with me. I have my character leveled up to the point where she has a pretty high power level and health. And that there's a couple images on the character display screen (when you press C). One image is of her taking it from behind, on the bottom left. This allows you to open doors. The image next to it, is a chick about to ride a giant monster dude. Question(s) is(are), is that monster dude a scene in the game yet? If yes, how do you activiate it/find him? I checked pretty much all of the doors and couldn't find him. And I checked everywhere for a tunnel, and the only tunnel I found was the one in the beginning when you first start.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Interesting concept and the game does a decent job creating a spooky atmosphere and having freaky monster designs, but it's so unpolished it's barely functional.

For starters, none of the sex animations play, the game always freezes when one is about to and for the "feeding stations" I just get a blank white box even if the station is erect. Even the relatively hidden scene where you watch one of the dog-like monsters pound another woman who's trapped just freezes the screen and doesn't actually play the animation. Granted in that case I can press "back" and return to the game but still.

There's also wonky physics where enemies can flip onto their backs or something if they collide with you at the wrong angle, enemies can fall through the floor and you can sometimes glitch through the floor while crawling through the tunnels beneath the main level.

The visuals could also use some work. The game is so dark in some areas you can hardly even see what you're doing, and I get it needs to be somewhat dark to be scary but at least keep it to a level where you can see where you're going.

Last edited:

StylishBossu

Jan 20, 2020
For starters, none of the sex animations play, the game always freezes when one is about to and for the "feeding stations" I just get a blank white box even if the station is erect. Even the relatively hidden scene where you watch one of the dog-like monsters pound another woman who's trapped just freezes the screen and doesn't actually play the animation. Granted in that case I can press "back" and return to the game but still.

Are you on Win 7? Becasue I had the same issue but recently I switched from Win 7 to 10, updated my graphic drivers and I don't encounter this anymore, every animation plays as it should now.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Are you on Win 7? Becasue I had the same issue but recently I switched from Win 7 to 10
Yeah, if that's where the issue stems from guess it sucks to suck because I'm not updating to 10 on my PC any time soon. Windows 10 blows, and not in the good way.

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
Are you on Win 7? Becasue I had the same issue but recently I switched from Win 7 to 10, updated my graphic drivers and I don't encounter this anymore, every animation plays as it should now.
Hey umm, yeah mine is also Windows 7, I suspected that it would have been the case, now I am certain. Do you think it would be possible to extract the animations alone?

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
Would the dev kindly state if it is possible to make it compatible with Windows 7? I am currently unable to update my OS so I need to know if this page is worth following for me.

Reactions: Captain Crash

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Would the dev kindly state if it is possible to make it compatible with Windows 7? I am currently unable to update my OS so I need to know if this page is worth following for me.
Depends on Unity, I can't know for sure if he can provide compatibility from my experience using Unity3D.

Damian888

Mar 6, 2020
I have 1-2 fps at this game.. but my fcking PC give stable gameplay in RE-2 and RE-3 remakes/ I think my PC not so bad.. I hope on optimisations in near future..

sydanvaras

Dec 31, 2017
It would be great to have a little better lighting conditions in the game, now some places are just too dark. Also some kind of minimap would be great to have. Shelters and other places are hard to finf at this moment.

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes