2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Exes999

Aug 18, 2017
where exactly savefolder in inura data? i dont see any saves in there

if you save in the game for the first time there will be a save folder created in inura_data folder you dont need to go to appdata it all in the ordner i think you can create a folder wit the name savefolder and put the save data in the folder i switch my save always from version to version

MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
Is there a way to start without all the unlocks? Starting the game as a vampire with a parasite is fun & all, but breaks some immersion.

Edit: was able to solve it from reversing what other users have mentioned in the past. Used to change many 1's to 0's and a 3 to a 0.
Most is decipherable but you can use google translate to figure out any hard to translate words.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoreNow

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Can anyone explain me about the area with vampires (I guess it's the map 3?); if you sleep there multiple times, there would be "feeding time" option in addition to sleeping again. But I can't figure out how to actually do anything in that scene without bugging it out.

I did something while blindly trying things, which made the scene to progress (I also suspect that the scene itself is buggy even by htis game's standards), but I failed to notice what. After that, I got stuck in the loop, as "end this" prompt (on E button) started reappearing each time I tried to leave the bed, to where I was put afterwards; as I only managed to trigger it once, I don't know whether it's always like this and it's a dead-end (which requires backing up save), or it was broken by something else.

Also, while we're at that; is there any scene with succubus on the map 4 (the one with huge abyss), or her going close to you is instant death without any scenes?
-----
upd: The update linked below has this scene working; my post was relevant for the previous version.

Last edited:

Shadow_deep

Jan 12, 2019
Game updated to 0.6.1:
0.61(2023.05.31)
-added ending with baby, only possible if she has no abilities except regen.

-added (symbiotic,vampire,sex) scene for red haired lady on map1

-updated video gallery. Some videos will be activated after finishing the game. And some when when finishing game with abilties.

Torrent link below:

Last edited:

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Game updated to 0.6.1:
0.61(2023.05.31)
-added ending with baby, only possible if she has no abilities except regen.

-added (symbiotic,vampire,sex) scene for red haired lady on map1

-updated video gallery. Some videos will be activated after finishing the game. And some when when finishing game with abilties.

Torrent link below:
I downloaded your version, the game doesn't adapt to the resolution, even if we try with NVIDIA or windows settings. What's more, the game crashes every time we create a new game and even when we load an old savegame or the one you provided.

EDIT:

1. I removed overclocking from my graphics card software (MSI Afterburner) and closed the software.

2. I went to "Graphics" in Windows settings and removed the game from the list (which was already added because it automatically recognized the location of the old version).

3. I then launched the game and loaded the savegame you provided, and it works (for now).

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Inura-0.61
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
When I switch languages with my keyboard (ALT + SHIFT) to go from QWERTY to AZERTY (I have a French, European keyboard) to be able to use the ZQSD keys to move forward (we use these keys in Europe), I can move forward with ZQSD but it prevents me from being able to crouch and stoop, and when I go back to the default keys (North American, USA keyboard) or Russian I can move forward in QWERTY but still not stoop or crouch.

If I don't change anything from the start, everything goes perfectly.

EDIT:
I really appreciate your game, and the efforts made to optimize it. I had reported performance problems and they've been resolved in this version.

The bugs need to be ironed out, especially those related to the windows that open with the animations when you feed. This happens quite often, but I'm not sure how, as it happens for different reasons at different times.

Reactions: rKnight
2.50 star(s) 17 Votes