topboy

Dec 16, 2019
Anyone have HCG (.jpg) for this game ? I look in panda ,it doesn't have uncensored HCG for this.

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
Its games like these that reassure me that i really like sexy babes..... but not that much. thank you for the post.

Last edited:
Reactions: kaapr
May 11, 2022
Loved the animated hentai version, as for the VN version, the cgs/art is really good, but it gets brutal, which I usually don't mind since this is a hentai VN and nothing more except for stuff like guro but the two things that turned me off is when they regressed the characters age into loli's for some reason and the endings.

altnation

Jul 5, 2020
I don't know still like this better based on the previews more than the tummy asmr nonsense posted here a few weeks back.

At least it's clearly so degenerate that it's clear how we got here.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I am very surprised, but almost* all the rape and fucked up shit is avoidable.

*The only unavoidable rape scene is with a brown haired girl that has a golden hairpin.
Any general advice on what paths and scenes have gore/scat/etc. and how to avoid?

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Old game but it's a rare treat getting these localized because then you actually get the see the art uncensored as Slaanesh intended. If i'm not mistaken even some of the animated movies of this series got localized. Shame hentai movies in this genre are just never made anymore.

Reactions: altnation

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Any general advice on what paths and scenes have gore/scat/etc. and how to avoid?
Almost all scenes have either scat or gore in them, most of the time both. The rape avoidance route is pretty short and there's only 4 choices.
How to avoid rape:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even tho I didn't provide the exact wordings, it's pretty easy to recognise the right choices.

Reactions: f9account

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Such a weird game to see translated, maybe they'll do some other absolute classics that never got translated too like the Kansen series.

Not sure what's going on with the pricing on Jast though. When I check the page it seems to jump between $13 and $30 at random and sticks to $30 on the cart, and I'm only willing to pay $13 for this.

HungryDonkey

Nov 15, 2020
Boys... you are all doing it wrong if you watch Inyochu for the vanilla content... :FacePalm::KEK:
Instant buy after that, nice to see more and more masterpieces getting uncensored and translated even if it is very slowly done over the years. JAST mvp

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes