lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
That's her uterus and ovaries. I'm Christian too but I had sex ed.

EDIT: Actually now that you mention it, there's just no fucking way anyone can just pull it out and grab it like that. Wtf was the artist referencing. :ROFLMAO:
I was half-jokingly back there but in my defense would like to make an statement that when it comes to hentai pregnancy i've seen some weird things pop out of there - ever played Silent Pill? The MC gives birth to weird red globs of tentacle/slime that are indistinguable from internal organs at times.

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
I was half-jokingly back there but in my defense would like to make an statement that when it comes to hentai pregnancy i've seen some weird things pop out of there - ever played Silent Pill? The MC gives birth to weird red globs of tentacle/slime that are indistinguable from internal organs at times.
Same man, just having fun here is all. And yep, played a bit of Silent Pill too. And yeah to be fair a lot of monster birthing art can and do get indistinguishable.

Reactions: lalapolpolpol

ZyFrusch

Jul 28, 2017
Game slows down entire PC (my mouse is like slowly wandering if I move it; other applications doesn't respond).
Main game isn't starting, only black screen.
Run in Japanese Location, with and without admin, didn't work.
Extracted archive with Japanese encoding (with & without) - didn't work either.

Anybody has the same issues?

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
I find it funny how people are ok with rape, drugs, blackmail and incest, shit that you can find in 90% of games, but for some reason try to call someone else fap material sick.

Reactions: superelmo

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
Game slows down entire PC (my mouse is like slowly wandering if I move it; other applications doesn't respond).
Main game isn't starting, only black screen.
Run in Japanese Location, with and without admin, didn't work.
Extracted archive with Japanese encoding (with & without) - didn't work either.

Anybody has the same issues?
Apparently on some PC it takes up to 2 or 4 minutes to load. So you have to wait it out, if you have a SSD, that while still slow makes it load a bit faster.

Alsavir

Feb 5, 2017
Excuse me, is this her giving birth and getting her cute little insect baby ripped out of her by force, or an outright forced abortion followed by fetus crushing? Inset impregnation and birth is acceptable but insect abortion is unnaceptable, i come from a christian family ya know.
If I had a prize to give I'd give it, just for the christian family part.

4rn4ld0

Jul 6, 2019
Does this game has actual multiple endings or is like 'Closed Game', where every ending is a bad ending?

xxxclone

Mar 16, 2018
Don't know why it takes a lot of time just to load an eroge game (around 17s) and the whole PC slow down for 3s after launching the game.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes