Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
HOOOO-LY SHIIIIIIIT!!!! i LOVE inyouchuu! i never thought any of the games would get picked up for localization and i've never been happier to be proven wrong! and it's the remake too which is nice because aojiru's current style is amaaaazing :love:

thanks so much for the upload! i'm beside myself with excitement, omfg

Reactions: NeinNeinNein69
Dec 17, 2020
Finally after a millennia of waiting! some brave soul finally translated this. now to wait for another millennium for the others.

Dec 17, 2020
HOOOO-LY SHIIIIIIIT!!!! i LOVE inyouchuu! i never thought any of the games would get picked up for localization and i've never been happier to be proven wrong! and it's the remake too which is nice because aojiru's current style is amaaaazing :love:

thanks so much for the upload! i'm beside myself with excitement, omfg
i see that you are a Man of Culture, but ye, need to wait for the other Inyouchu VN's to be translated.

Zmorin01

Sep 2, 2017
Does anyone have a walkthrough with all endings?

And yes, it's very cool that this game was translated into English, I'm really looking forward to the translation of the rest of the series.

Reactions: Nerro and Endomius

blaze21

Mar 22, 2018
Finally the source material have a translation hope others Inyouuchu game gets a translation. Old vn are really nice

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
So. Says here multiple endings. Which one did the animation goes with, out of all the endings possible?

Reactions: Teodisi

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
*looks at the CGs* Nnnnnnope. I do know there is one of these games that actually has a half-decent storyline and less body horror. It was the one where the main character starts to be corrupted and the ending was a really good cliffhanger. And then the sequel was like "fuck all that interesting stuff, back to generic!"

Bkvt

Oct 1, 2020
when i click the new game its shuts down the game and says C system stopped working how can i fix it ?

Ardenw

May 5, 2018
Oh, we're finally getting Inyouchu translated into English?

Well, I know what I'll be playing for a while. Hope they give the English treatment to the whole series.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes