botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
how are you guys even playing this game? I could not reach a single sex scene even with ctrl pressed for 10 minutes straight

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Inyochu is like the quintessential fucked up hentai for people who are also fucked up in the head

Rating this translation 5/5

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
saw the cg on exhentai and the only guro img is this one.... dont know why.
and after this she got fucked again and gave birth a little cute insect.
But... how? The uterus includes the space where the baby usually grows in, not to mention the internal bleeding that should cause...

SpeedHK

Aug 8, 2018
Can anyone help me with this please? The game run everything just fine but when I read to the part when it should play Opening video. It just show the black screen althought the sound of op is playing and when op done the game just working normal again. Well I don't know this is a bug or not but it make me little annoying~
1662953824082.png

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Can anyone help me with this please? The game run everything just fine but when I read to the part when it should play Opening video. It just show the black screen althought the sound of op is playing and when op done the game just working normal again. Well I don't know this is a bug or not but it make me little annoying~
View attachment 2038972
Do you have any non-ASCII characters in your file path?

CalmOfDawn

Nov 6, 2021
It's typically hard for me to engage with just visual content, so I'm happy to confirm that the writing/scene design in this delivers (top notch). Ero-psychological messed-up satisfaction.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Almost all scenes have either scat or gore in them, most of the time both. The rape avoidance route is pretty short and there's only 4 choices.
How to avoid rape:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even tho I didn't provide the exact wordings, it's pretty easy to recognise the right choices.
Thanks for your advice. It's appreciated.

Honesty, I'm just here for the tentacles without gore/scat.

Is it possible to avoid that?

unknown error

Oct 26, 2021
Finally Inyouchuu! I tought i would never see it really glad you put it so thank you. Hope you will also bring the other ones and who knows maybe one day even Hime Dorei

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
View attachment 2038972
Hey, where did you get the Azur Lane icons? The look so good

sharkschrek

Jun 14, 2019
Soo, any way to get this game to actually be full screen? (I have a wide screen monitor).

Everytime I try to full screen it via Alt + Enter, the game just stays a thte top left corner of the screen, while the rest of the screeen goes black. Cant really a enjoy a game, when it only takes up a quarter of the screen...

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes