Oct 15, 2018
the reason this man abandoned this game is...some guys said his art is ugly. As an artist I may say his art is GOOD, but is this the real reason behind this ? we will never know. It's kinda bullshjt as a reason to abandon a whole game.

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
the reason this man abandoned this game is...some guys said his art is ugly. As an artist I may say his art is GOOD, but is this the real reason behind this ? we will never know. It's kinda bullshjt as a reason to abandon a whole game.
All I can say was everything about the game was friggin good and he should have had a chance to complete the game

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
I was a subscriber years ago, He basically said he had some irl stuff pop up and dipped, no further explanation sadly.

justag4d

Aug 17, 2020
The more logical answer would be that he was the only one making the game and it got tiring for him. from drawing to programming/using RPGMaker MV. Not to mention that at the time he quit, was the height of the pandemic where ,in his last message, said that he was looking for a job. Maybe he thought that his patreon hustle wasn't gonna make ends meet.

Last seen online in F95 was Oct 2020. Last seen his patreon up I think it was June last year

I believed he had a instagram for all his art stuff but it's nowhere to be found now. think the name was "jansu".

He truly left all crumbs leading to the status of his life after Ionian corps. Even 0.41 was not released and we didn't even see the gallery/new sex scenes

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes