Kucyk

Oct 24, 2018
Yeah i was hoping this would be another great game like noxian nights but unfortunately it happened as it did. What hurts me a lot is, in my opinion, a small amount of games in the league of legends universe. Especially looking at how popular it is, how much it offers in terms of the number of different characters, places, possible activities, types of games, etc. . Overall content it is an enormously huge source for projects, which makes me sad that it is not used well because i really like the world of runeterra

Sarah_whitwxox

Jan 27, 2021
Heyo So I played though the game and got all the gallery scenes but in the notes it says some scenes aren't shown in the gallery as a flame but if you unlock them they will appear? Could someone tell me how to get to these scenes if they are a actual thing

D

Deleted member 4046833

Damn, what a great game, maybe anyone has some news from the dev, like is it really abandoned forever?

justag4d

Aug 17, 2020
Does anybody here have the 0.4 CG teasers grabbed from his patreon? the very least leak them here since he doesn't seem to want to do this anymore.

justag4d

Aug 17, 2020
I believe he was the one working on it alone. If someone should've taken the role of making the game while he draws art, he could've finish this game. Sadly he didn't and the anticipated 0.4 is not gonna be coming.

Vandalbear

Mar 10, 2020
I'm very confused by the version we have here... In looking around for a full walkthrough (the given one only ends at the bandit feast), I've discovered that the official versions of Ionian Corps now goes up to ver 1.7 (as an android apk) as opposed to 0.3. Can anyone else confirm this? It also has a lot more cg, inclusing beast scenes involving Ahri and horses and dogs. Also the start seems very different. Anyone know anything? Heres a link to what I found:

Reactions: zartus

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
I'm very confused by the version we have here...
That might be referance to the old old that was remade, On the front page in a spoiler tab just under the downloads theres the 1st format of the game. as I belieave we have 1.7.1 old game and 0.3 remade (newer version)

kewtiekoyuu

Jun 6, 2019
Does anybody here has the older version of the game? I suddenly wanted to play it again, such good projects abandoned...

amSora

Nov 13, 2018
Is this the same game? Doesnt seem like it
It's a remake, idk where you can find the original maybe on his old patreon post but the game's dead Jansu ghosted everyone, nobody know if's he's even alive

• Sad
Reactions: zartus
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes